Hawk Servers

FBI Clan/Gang - DISBANDED.

(23-12-2018, 08:45 PM)Why would you like to be a part of the FBI? Wrote: >>  Because FBI Sound Like A NIce Clan With Nice People In It. Ive Met Some Very Nice FBI Members On The Server And Enjoyed Time With Them. I Was Recently Kicked Out Of Z4 For Helping FBI (Josh) To Make An FBI Sign. And It Came In Mind That FBI Is A Nice Clan So I Decided To Apply. ( I Dont Like Z4 Anymore >Sad )   

State your age.
>>13

What is your SteamID? We want your regular steamID. Not your SteamID64.
>>STEAM_0:0:132099730

Do you have a working microphone?
>>Yes, I Have A Blue Snowball Ice Wich Is A Pretty Good Microphone.

How many warnings do you have?
>>23 Or Something 0 Active. I Do Have An "Exucuse" For That, I Got This Account From My Friend And He Already Had Many Warns When He Gave It To Me (He Was Quitting Steam For Some Reason) Anyways If This Dosent Get Me Accepted I Understand, I Just Wanted To Know That I At Least Havent Got 50% Of The Warns (It Was My Friend) I Dont Know If You Think The Same Way As Me But I Havent Got All Of My Warns Maybe 7-9 Of Them.
 Maybe 

What is your Discord Tag? We will need this to invite you into the FBI Discord if you are accepted.
>>Bezwee#5949

How many hours have you invested into the server?
>>I Have 1 Week And 5 Days So Probably 1 Week And 1-2 Days (Because of my friend)

Are you active in the server? We expect you to come online at least once every 2-3 days.
>>Im On Atleast 1 Hour A Day So... Yes?

What country are you from?
>>Sweden

Upon entering the FBI, what do you assign yourself to? Builder, Raider, or a defender?
>>Raider, Because Im Good At Raiding And Have The Astrenout 3 40 Mil Suit Wich Is Good For Raiding, I Have Premium Aswell

Do you know what "FBI" stands for?
>> Female Body Inspectation

Are you staff for the server?
>>No.

Are you a furry. I ask this because of a discord role.
>>No, Im Not A Furry.

LOL u were saing that Z4 is better then FBI Yesterday
MrGreen
+REP or i will hack your fortnite account
OwO      BRUH     OwO

(06-02-2019, 07:00 PM)MrGreen(っ◔◡◔)っ Wrote: LOL u were saing that Z4 is Wbetter then FBI Yesterday

?

FBI LUKE was saing that FBI is better but u said he is laying and that the Z4 is better then some guy placed hit on him and u killed him. I heard it all.
MrGreen
+REP or i will hack your fortnite account
OwO      BRUH     OwO

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 08:31 PM by Luxinare.)

(03-02-2019, 04:45 PM)ninja_mcbride Wrote: Why would you like to be a part of the FBI?
>> Because my friends are in and I would want to be in the best clan in my opinion.

State your age.
>>13

>>STEAM_0:1:118953407

>>Yes

>>19

What is your Discord Tag? We will need this to invite you into the FBI Discord if you are accepted.
>>ninja_mcbride#3099

>>5D 2H

Are you active in the server? We expect you to come online at least once every 2-3 days.
>>Yes 5-6 days a week

>>England

Upon entering the FBI, what do you assign yourself to? Builder, Raider, or a defender?
>>Raider/defender

>>Female Body Inspectors

>>No

>>No

Denied - To many warns

(06-02-2019, 06:45 PM)Bezwee Wrote:
(23-12-2018, 08:45 PM)Why would you like to be a part of the FBI? Wrote: >>  Because FBI Sound Like A NIce Clan With Nice People In It. Ive Met Some Very Nice FBI Members On The Server And Enjoyed Time With Them. I Was Recently Kicked Out Of Z4 For Helping FBI (Josh) To Make An FBI Sign. And It Came In Mind That FBI Is A Nice Clan So I Decided To Apply. ( I Dont Like Z4 Anymore >Sad )   

State your age.
>>13

>>STEAM_0:0:132099730

>>Yes, I Have A Blue Snowball Ice Wich Is A Pretty Good Microphone.

>>23 Or Something 0 Active. I Do Have An "Exucuse" For That, I Got This Account From My Friend And He Already Had Many Warns When He Gave It To Me (He Was Quitting Steam For Some Reason) Anyways If This Dosent Get Me Accepted I Understand, I Just Wanted To Know That I At Least Havent Got 50% Of The Warns (It Was My Friend) I Dont Know If You Think The Same Way As Me But I Havent Got All Of My Warns Maybe 7-9 Of Them.
 Maybe 

>>Bezwee#5949

>>I Have 1 Week And 5 Days So Probably 1 Week And 1-2 Days (Because of my friend)

>>Im On Atleast 1 Hour A Day So... Yes?

>>Sweden

>>Raider, Because Im Good At Raiding And Have The Astrenout 3 40 Mil Suit Wich Is Good For Raiding, I Have Premium Aswell

>> Female Body Inspectation

>>No.

>>No, Im Not A Furry.
Denied - To many warns

(05-02-2019, 09:58 AM)MrGreen(っ◔◡◔)っ Wrote:
Application to join the FBI.

Why would you like to be a part of the FBI?
>> I would like to join a good clan with good players of G-mod

State your age.
>>14

>>STEAM_0:1:433717798

>>Yes but its shit

>>4 active/6 in total

>>MrGreen#7938

>>5d 5h

>>Yes i am on the server every day i can

>>Czech republic

>>Raider/Defender

>>Female Body Inspection

>>No i am not

>>No

Accepted - Welcome to the team. Discord invite shortly

(06-02-2019, 07:34 PM)MrGreen(っ◔◡◔)っ Wrote: FBI LUKE was saing that FBI is better but u said he is laying and that the Z4 is better then some guy placed hit on him and u killed him. I heard it all.

i was laying? I do not understand, sorry

Clan is full - Waiting list will start