Kaleen's Application

(This post was last modified: 27-12-2018, 01:25 PM by Kaleen. Edit Reason: Changed stats )

In-Game Name
>> TKS GFR Kaleen

Preferred Name
>> Kaleen or Kal (Friends may cause me my real name if I tell them it)

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 19/01/2003 (UK Form)

Country
>> Scotland

Timezone
>> GMT+0/BST+0

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 1d (Will be greater cause im playing right now) (https://imgur.com/Pqk2w0A)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 2

Have you been banned before?
>>  Never

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Kaleen#1185

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> I don't know if this is right but if its server experience its 1631

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes I have/still do use it

How often can you moderate the server?
>> All the time I am on the server

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as I possibly can!

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well my personality is quite different depending on the occasion, sometimes I can be very excited and energetic and sometimes I can be very chilled and relaxed. My hobbies are music (which I love, my life is music, I can play drums and beatbox) and gaming of course. In day to day life I spend my days either playing games, going out with friends or writing songs (no im not good at it) I spend all my gmod time on Hawk Server, its my favourite of all time and genuinly nothing is more well structure and relaxed to play at the same time.

I used to go to the RAFC (Royal Air Force Cadets) and was a Corporal Drill Instructor, my job there was to teach new cadets and make sure they learn how to act and present themselves. I quit recently because the squardon I was in was slowing shutting down and my tasks were becoming tedious and unneed. Anyways, I was also a member of a Tae Kwon Do club were I became a red belt blacktag. Apart from these two I haven't joined any other clubs mainly because I don't find them very interesting.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objectives as a staff member is to help out the server as much as possible, this will include doing sits in a fair and just way and answering any questions players could have. Both of these will give the server a better look and make more players enjoy the server. This could also boost staff's reputation even more so people do not get angry at them as much. Another objective of being staff is to help the server in the non-ingame way, for example on discord and on forums. I am a very experience staff member on this server as I have been staff here twice (Both times I left for personal reasons) and both times I got overwhelming support, shown on my last staff application I had almost full +reps (apart from one guy who was just trolling, he is now banned), This experience as staff has enabled me to gain knowledge of how to be a staff member. This can include; ULX (which i have a fond knowledge of), Punishments, Justice, Fair Play and when or when not to intervene.

I have almost 2500 hours on gmod and only 300 of them is off of Darkrp, this shows I have fond knowledge of darkrp and how to works/runs, I know what people enjoy and hat people wont like or wont agree with. I can then help people in a more friendly way without offending them or making them angry (That is unless they are trolling which we all know is difficult to deal with...) Beside the point I believe I would make a good staff member on the Hawk Servers team again, and it would be wonderful to have the experience of helping people again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match - Killing a player without reason (E.g. A player walks up to another and kills them for nothing)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule - Returning to the place of death or interacting with your killer (E.g. Returning to your base after being killed before the timer ends)

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail Roleplay - Doing something that is considered unfair/non-realistic (E.g. Mugging someone with a gun out)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling - Harrasing/being annoying to a non-roleplay extent (E.g. Ear rape, Textscreen spam, Repeatedly annoying someone once they tell you to stop)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Take the least recent sit and put in staff chat for other staff to take sits aswell, if no staff on, I take them one by one

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Freeze him before he can arrest someone else, take away from other players then ask why he had arrested the players, if given a fully valid and logical point with evidence then i will let him go, but if not ban for 2 weeks

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would warn Katie for RDM for killing tasid, letting her she should have reported it, then deal with why the tramp tried to kill tasid, if no valid reason i would warn the tramp for ARDM.
"If we can break through the ceiling above us, there'd be no point in us looking below"

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 05:26 PM by Zen.)

+reps
-never been banned before and law warns
-good details on some parts
-Forum posts
-seen frequently in-game

+/-
-No examples in "Do you know ULX" part

-reps

-The last part where it says "Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?" has not been explained well
-Some of the grammar didn't make sense.

overall +rep from me.
Good Luck!
+rep or flat earth

+rep
-friendly and nice
-much online
-good playtime
The human tree

Sorry about not putting the ULX knowledge, I didn't actually relize that was required! '^^ I can assure you any ULX test you put me through I would be able to do it!
But thank you for the +REP and the support!
"If we can break through the ceiling above us, there'd be no point in us looking below"

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 05:17 PM by Luxinare.)

+reps

Warns
Discord score
Detail shown in parts
Active in game

+/-

No ULX examples

-reps
Poor grammar
Last question needs more detail.  You don't just instantly warn both you get to know the situation more.

Overall +rep

Thank you! again as i said for zen i didnt relize it was required to show ULX knowledge

Kaleen is a great leader of the TKS Clan. He understands the rules obviously as he has a low amount of warns and I mean a very low amount of warns. He has also played before on HawkServers and has experience on being staff and how to behave. Kaleen should be staff and I know he will be a good staff member

Overall massive + Rep and good luck

Btw you lot saying you need to give examples of ULX you do not.
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 11:56 PM by Firestorm959.)

Overall + rep

+ Reps
A lot of Posts
Server Score
Active in game
Warns
Detailed

- Reps
Few grammar issues
-  Firestorm959 {ADMIN} 

(23-12-2018, 04:48 PM)Zen Wrote: +reps
-never been banned before and law warns
-good details on some parts
-Forum posts
-seen frequently in-game

+/-
-No examples in "Do you know ULX" part

-reps

-The last part where it says "Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?" has not been explained well
-Some of the grammar didn't make sense.

overall +rep from me.
Good Luck!

(23-12-2018, 11:56 PM)Firestorm959 Wrote: Overall + rep

+ Reps
A lot of Posts
Server Score
Active in game
Warns
Detailed

- Reps
Few grammar issues

Thank for the +rep man! sorry for the grammar. I usually type kinda scottish slang so i'm not used to it xD

+Reps

Active
Detailed application

-Reps

None

Have had very little issues with you ingame, and you seem mature. Overall, +Rep! Good luck.
-Gamer Grill