Hawk Servers

sherlocks reap

In-Game Name
>> Sherlocks a dog.

Preferred Name
>> Sherlock but i can be whatever u want.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> premium + trusted.

Date of Birth
>> 21/12/2005

Country
>> England.

Timezone
>> GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 15h.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 but all a while ago non of them within 2 weeks i dont think.

Have you been banned before?
>> na.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yos i took a break but im back and i will be.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Sherlocks a dog.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1175 and will rise.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no but i wish but im a lone child :  (

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes these are the ones i know

!jail
!jailtp
!slap
!freeze
!cloak
!god
!ungod
!strip
!bring
!goto
!ban
!kick
!no clip
!spectate
+ i need to bind "xgut" if i get recrute.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> weekdays 1-4h hours unless school holidays weekends 1-12h i dont know how to be discriptive with this answer so sos if school holidays then 1-12h.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> it depends i dont realy know if this is a long shot cuz i havent been a admin but 50+ a day.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i love garrys mod i have 267h most on this server i love the internet and xbox, i dont live near any of my school frends so that explanes why i dont have a life )  : . I play a few other games on steam but garrys mod is my main and i have the most hours on it ( most of that time being on this server ) i also like sailing but thats not relivant.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> so i have a large amount of playtime so why not apply for admin also this means i know the rules very well, i am frends ( not in real life ) with a few people on the server george ( the not admin one ), panda etc and enjoy talking to people. Im not shy so im not afraid to get involved in a situation, i have a stronge scence of justice so if a guy needs to be banned then i will make sure he is. My objectives are to make the community less toxic and meet more people i get a bit anoyed when my repoort takes about 30min cuz there is only 1 admin on i could speed that up if i became admin im dyslexic and that means that im better at problem solving but trash at english spelling, punchuation etc so hope thats enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> random deathmach
(eg) Sherlock killed bob just cuz he was bored/angry at him etc.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> new life rule
(eg) Sherlock was killed by bob in a raid so sherlock came right back and attacked bob/stood in the area he died.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling aka minge
(eg) Sherlock goes in out in out of a kos sign so bob kills him then sherlock calls a admin for RDM.
(eg2) Sherlock is doing a warning with /advert and killes bob for no reson.
and many more ways.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> i would take the most important and ask another admin to get on and apoligise to the people waiting in pm ( sos for not much text in this answer dont know how i can expand )

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would jail james teleport and everyone he arrested and if he did it for no reson i would give 2 week ban for randomly arresting the people (this answer is very short and streagt forward sos but idk how to put more discription).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i would ask tasid if he wanted me to take the sit if he did then i would teleport tasid katie and the tramp i would ask the tramp why he attacked tasid and would do warnings/ bans dependent on the situation then i would see if katie was in a clan, countered etc with the tramp and do warnings/bans ddependent on the situation.

good server score, playtime and no warns recently, i've seen you in game and seem like a nice lad. +rep

Ok so

+reps
Playtime
Server score
Seen in game

-reps
The application here is well,the grammar and spelling aren't great, work on these a bit please

Overall im gonna give you a neutral
[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 11:14 PM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(23-12-2018, 10:43 PM)Exhility Wrote: good server score, playtime and no warns recently, i've seen you in game and seem like a nice lad. +rep

thank u a lot for the + rep and positives u have sayed about me i am glad u think i would be good enough for a recrute

(23-12-2018, 11:07 PM)Plat Wrote: Ok so

+reps
Playtime
Server score
Seen in game

-reps
The application here is well,the grammar and spelling aren't great, work on these a bit please

Overall im gonna give you a neutral

thx for the feedback sos im not to good at spelling/grammar but glad u think that im a good player in game

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 02:50 PM by Firestorm959.)

Overall Neutral

+ Reps
Seen in game
Playtime
Server score 

- Reps
Little immature
Could use more Detail
Lied about Age ( is really 13, not 14)

https://gyazo.com/43eab7c4803bb7e8a9ddc4136ea077cf
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

(24-12-2018, 02:49 PM)Firestorm959 Wrote: Overall Neutral

+ Reps
Seen in game
Playtime
Server score 

- Reps
Little immature
Could use more Detail
Lied about Age ( is really 13, not 14)

https://gyazo.com/43eab7c4803bb7e8a9ddc4136ea077cf

k u overall + - or neutral

+Reps
Playtime
Sever score
Seen ingame
Nice guy

-Reps
Poor grammar, and apparently lied about age.

Overall, +Rep! Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 03:10 PM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(24-12-2018, 03:07 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: +Reps
Playtime
Sever score
Seen ingame
Nice guy

-Reps
Poor grammar, and apparently lied about age.

Overall, +Rep! Good luck!

thx a lot for the + rep it means a lot to me

(23-12-2018, 10:15 PM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote: In-Game Name
>> Sherlocks a dog.

Preferred Name
>> Sherlock but i can be whatever u want.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> premium + trusted.

Date of Birth
>> 21/12/2005

Country
>> England.

Timezone
>> GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 15h.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 but all a while ago non of them within 2 weeks i dont think.

Have you been banned before?
>> na.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yos i took a break but im back and i will be.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Sherlocks a dog.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1175 and will rise.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no but i wish but im a lone child :  (

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes these are the ones i know

!jail
!jailtp
!slap
!freeze
!cloak
!god
!ungod
!strip
!bring
!goto
!ban
!kick
!no clip
!spectate
+ i need to bind "xgut" if i get recrute.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> weekdays 1-4h hours unless school holidays weekends 1-12h i dont know how to be discriptive with this answer so sos if school holidays then 1-12h.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> it depends i dont realy know if this is a long shot cuz i havent been a admin but 50+ a day.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i love garrys mod i have 267h most on this server i love the internet and xbox, i dont live near any of my school frends so that explanes why i dont have a life )  : . I play a few other games on steam but garrys mod is my main and i have the most hours on it ( most of that time being on this server ) i also like sailing but thats not relivant.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> so i have a large amount of playtime so why not apply for admin also this means i know the rules very well, i am frends ( not in real life ) with a few people on the server george ( the not admin one ), panda etc and enjoy talking to people. Im not shy so im not afraid to get involved in a situation, i have a stronge scence of justice so if a guy needs to be banned then i will make sure he is. My objectives are to make the community less toxic and meet more people i get a bit anoyed when my repoort takes about 30min cuz there is only 1 admin on i could speed that up if i became admin im dyslexic and that means that im better at problem solving but trash at english spelling, punchuation etc so hope thats enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> random deathmach
(eg) Sherlock killed bob just cuz he was bored/angry at him etc.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> new life rule
(eg) Sherlock was killed by bob in a raid so sherlock came right back and attacked bob/stood in the area he died.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling aka minge
(eg) Sherlock goes in out in out of a kos sign so bob kills him then sherlock calls a admin for RDM.
(eg2) Sherlock is doing a warning with /advert and killes bob for no reson.
and many more ways.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> i would take the most important and ask another admin to get on and apoligise to the people waiting in pm ( sos for not much text in this answer dont know how i can expand )

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would jail james teleport and everyone he arrested and if he did it for no reson i would give 2 week ban for randomly arresting the people (this answer is very short and streagt forward sos but idk how to put more discription).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i would ask tasid if he wanted me to take the sit if he did then i would teleport tasid katie and the tramp i would ask the tramp why he attacked tasid and would do warnings/ bans dependent on the situation then i would see if katie was in a clan, countered etc with the tramp and do warnings/bans ddependent on the situation.

why is everyone elses post get deneyed or acepted within 45min but mine takes over 12h )  :

Most applications are waiting 3 days to be accepted...

+Reps

Sorta Active
Playtime is good
Okay server score

-Reps

Grammar is poor - Generally you want to look well with good spelling in sits.
Detail is lacking in areas.

Neutral.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 03:25 PM by panda.)

+Reps
Playtime
Sever score
Spent a lot of time with you and you're a very nice person
You are fairly mature

-Reps
Poor grammar and spelling.

Overall +rep.