Hawk Servers

sherlocks reap

In-Game Name
>> Sherlocks a dog.

Preferred Name
>> Sherlock but i can be whatever u want.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> premium + trusted.

Date of Birth
>> 21/12/2005

Country
>> England.

Timezone
>> GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 15h.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 but all a while ago non of them within 2 weeks i dont think.

Have you been banned before?
>> na.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yos i took a break but im back and i will be.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Sherlocks a dog.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1175 and will rise.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no but i wish but im a lone child :  (

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes these are the ones i know

!jail
!jailtp
!slap
!freeze
!cloak
!god
!ungod
!strip
!bring
!goto
!ban
!kick
!no clip
!spectate
+ i need to bind "xgut" if i get recrute.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> weekdays 1-4h hours unless school holidays weekends 1-12h i dont know how to be discriptive with this answer so sos if school holidays then 1-12h.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> it depends i dont realy know if this is a long shot cuz i havent been a admin but 50+ a day.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i love garrys mod i have 267h most on this server i love the internet and xbox, i dont live near any of my school frends so that explanes why i dont have a life )  : . I play a few other games on steam but garrys mod is my main and i have the most hours on it ( most of that time being on this server ) i also like sailing but thats not relivant.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> so i have a large amount of playtime so why not apply for admin also this means i know the rules very well, i am frends ( not in real life ) with a few people on the server george ( the not admin one ), panda etc and enjoy talking to people. Im not shy so im not afraid to get involved in a situation, i have a stronge scence of justice so if a guy needs to be banned then i will make sure he is. My objectives are to make the community less toxic and meet more people i get a bit anoyed when my repoort takes about 30min cuz there is only 1 admin on i could speed that up if i became admin im dyslexic and that means that im better at problem solving but trash at english spelling, punchuation etc so hope thats enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> random deathmach
(eg) Sherlock killed bob just cuz he was bored/angry at him etc.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> new life rule
(eg) Sherlock was killed by bob in a raid so sherlock came right back and attacked bob/stood in the area he died.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling aka minge
(eg) Sherlock goes in out in out of a kos sign so bob kills him then sherlock calls a admin for RDM.
(eg2) Sherlock is doing a warning with /advert and killes bob for no reson.
and many more ways.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> i would take the most important and ask another admin to get on and apoligise to the people waiting in pm ( sos for not much text in this answer dont know how i can expand )

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would jail james teleport and everyone he arrested and if he did it for no reson i would give 2 week ban for randomly arresting the people (this answer is very short and streagt forward sos but idk how to put more discription).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i would ask tasid if he wanted me to take the sit if he did then i would teleport tasid katie and the tramp i would ask the tramp why he attacked tasid and would do warnings/ bans dependent on the situation then i would see if katie was in a clan, countered etc with the tramp and do warnings/bans ddependent on the situation.

good server score, playtime and no warns recently, i've seen you in game and seem like a nice lad. +rep
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]

Ok so

+reps
Playtime
Server score
Seen in game

-reps
The application here is well,the grammar and spelling aren't great, work on these a bit please

Overall im gonna give you a neutral
[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 11:14 PM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(23-12-2018, 10:43 PM)Exhility Wrote: good server score, playtime and no warns recently, i've seen you in game and seem like a nice lad. +rep

thank u a lot for the + rep and positives u have sayed about me i am glad u think i would be good enough for a recrute

(23-12-2018, 11:07 PM)Plat Wrote: Ok so

+reps
Playtime
Server score
Seen in game

-reps
The application here is well,the grammar and spelling aren't great, work on these a bit please

Overall im gonna give you a neutral

thx for the feedback sos im not to good at spelling/grammar but glad u think that im a good player in game

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 02:50 PM by Firestorm959.)

Overall Neutral

+ Reps
Seen in game
Playtime
Server score 

- Reps
Little immature
Could use more Detail
Lied about Age ( is really 13, not 14)

https://gyazo.com/43eab7c4803bb7e8a9ddc4136ea077cf
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

(24-12-2018, 02:49 PM)Firestorm959 Wrote: Overall Neutral

+ Reps
Seen in game
Playtime
Server score 

- Reps
Little immature
Could use more Detail
Lied about Age ( is really 13, not 14)

https://gyazo.com/43eab7c4803bb7e8a9ddc4136ea077cf

k u overall + - or neutral

+Reps
Playtime
Sever score
Seen ingame
Nice guy

-Reps
Poor grammar, and apparently lied about age.

Overall, +Rep! Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 03:10 PM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(24-12-2018, 03:07 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: +Reps
Playtime
Sever score
Seen ingame
Nice guy

-Reps
Poor grammar, and apparently lied about age.

Overall, +Rep! Good luck!

thx a lot for the + rep it means a lot to me

(23-12-2018, 10:15 PM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote: In-Game Name
>> Sherlocks a dog.

Preferred Name
>> Sherlock but i can be whatever u want.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> premium + trusted.

Date of Birth
>> 21/12/2005

Country
>> England.

Timezone
>> GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 15h.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 but all a while ago non of them within 2 weeks i dont think.

Have you been banned before?
>> na.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yos i took a break but im back and i will be.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Sherlocks a dog.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1175 and will rise.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no but i wish but im a lone child :  (

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes these are the ones i know

!jail
!jailtp
!slap
!freeze
!cloak
!god
!ungod
!strip
!bring
!goto
!ban
!kick
!no clip
!spectate
+ i need to bind "xgut" if i get recrute.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> weekdays 1-4h hours unless school holidays weekends 1-12h i dont know how to be discriptive with this answer so sos if school holidays then 1-12h.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> it depends i dont realy know if this is a long shot cuz i havent been a admin but 50+ a day.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i love garrys mod i have 267h most on this server i love the internet and xbox, i dont live near any of my school frends so that explanes why i dont have a life )  : . I play a few other games on steam but garrys mod is my main and i have the most hours on it ( most of that time being on this server ) i also like sailing but thats not relivant.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> so i have a large amount of playtime so why not apply for admin also this means i know the rules very well, i am frends ( not in real life ) with a few people on the server george ( the not admin one ), panda etc and enjoy talking to people. Im not shy so im not afraid to get involved in a situation, i have a stronge scence of justice so if a guy needs to be banned then i will make sure he is. My objectives are to make the community less toxic and meet more people i get a bit anoyed when my repoort takes about 30min cuz there is only 1 admin on i could speed that up if i became admin im dyslexic and that means that im better at problem solving but trash at english spelling, punchuation etc so hope thats enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> random deathmach
(eg) Sherlock killed bob just cuz he was bored/angry at him etc.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> new life rule
(eg) Sherlock was killed by bob in a raid so sherlock came right back and attacked bob/stood in the area he died.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling aka minge
(eg) Sherlock goes in out in out of a kos sign so bob kills him then sherlock calls a admin for RDM.
(eg2) Sherlock is doing a warning with /advert and killes bob for no reson.
and many more ways.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> i would take the most important and ask another admin to get on and apoligise to the people waiting in pm ( sos for not much text in this answer dont know how i can expand )

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would jail james teleport and everyone he arrested and if he did it for no reson i would give 2 week ban for randomly arresting the people (this answer is very short and streagt forward sos but idk how to put more discription).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i would ask tasid if he wanted me to take the sit if he did then i would teleport tasid katie and the tramp i would ask the tramp why he attacked tasid and would do warnings/ bans dependent on the situation then i would see if katie was in a clan, countered etc with the tramp and do warnings/bans ddependent on the situation.

why is everyone elses post get deneyed or acepted within 45min but mine takes over 12h )  :

Most applications are waiting 3 days to be accepted...

+Reps

Sorta Active
Playtime is good
Okay server score

-Reps

Grammar is poor - Generally you want to look well with good spelling in sits.
Detail is lacking in areas.

Neutral.
[Image: HunksignatureManager.png]

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 03:35 PM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(24-12-2018, 03:20 PM)Jodul Wrote: Most applications are waiting 3 days to be accepted...

+Reps

Sorta Active
Playtime is good
Okay server score

-Reps

Grammar is poor - Generally you want to look well with good spelling in sits.
Detail is lacking in areas.

Neutral.

thx for the feedback im fine with neutral sos selling is quite hard for me

(24-12-2018, 03:25 PM)panda (2) Wrote: +Reps
Playtime
Sever score
Spent a lot of time with you and you're a very nice person
You are fairly mature

-Reps
Poor grammar and spelling.

Overall +rep.
thank u panda for the + rep glad u want me to be a recrute