Goodbye

Hello everyone,

As many of you may have noticed, I was recently demoted and that's one of the main reasons why I'm leaving the server. I still think that my demotion was unjust or unfair but if the manager thought that was the right decision to make, then so be it. I'm not trying to cause any drama or start any arguments in this post, just saying goodbye to everyone. 

When I first joined the server back in August, I hadn't played DarkRP in a long time, so logging into Hawk was a coincidence which turned to a great experience and great memories. I felt very welcomed in the community since the very start and the server grew into me. I'll never forget the people I've met on the server and the fun times I've spent with them. Some of the best memories would probably be basing for a lot of hours, raiding, etc. especially when I was on BG, and everyone complaining about how good and strong we were, different types of roleplays, getting on the top 5 richest list then losing all my money in less than a day (i know sad). 

I never thought I would've gotten staff when I first applied, but that really was a great unforgettable experience. Even though it was a bit confusing and difficult at times, it was a great journey and I really liked helping the server and the community itself, and I hope you liked me as a staff member. I'm also really grateful for being given a second chance to be a staff member after resigning, and even though it ended sooner than I was hoping, it was still pretty nice and worth it. 

I've met some awesome people on this server who I spent a lot of time talking to and playing with and I'll only mention some of them. (I'm sorry if I forget anyone)
Thank you to Blast, Kyle, Flame, Soap, Luke, Generic, Jodul, Fito for the fun times and making the server a much happier place for me, no matter how it ended up for all of you, we still have some great memories. 

Lastly, I want to thank Tasid for making this awesome server and putting so much effort and work into this server even when he has school. Thank you for the hard work and I wish you the very best in advance!

I'm sad it had to end this way, but all good things come to an end. I'll try and come on the Discord server every once in a while to catch up with all of you. I wish everyone the best, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone in the community!
Aryen

Hawk Ex-Staff

Leave a +rep

Awwww, Sad to see you go man, gl with your future endeavours.

[Image: jif.gif]

bye again
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

Aww. It really sucks to see someone from "my generation of staff" go.

We had some amazing times together Aryen, I'll never forget them!!

Goodbye. : )
-Gamer Grill

i never saw you ig i dont think but cya anyway mate glad you had a good time
+rep or mum gae 

Ah buddy, was such a pleasure having you on the staff team and was nice member to have in this community,

So sad to see you go and wish you all the luck in future,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
A promise is a promise until its broken 

Even though we never truly got to know each other we still had some fun. It is still always sad to see someone go. I'll miss you, hope you have a great journey in life.
-  Firestorm959 {ADMIN}