Hawk Servers

OI King Slayer's third staff app

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 07:51 PM by DatBoyWitASar.)

In-Game Name
OI King Slayer

Preferred Name
King

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
Trusted and Omega

Date of Birth
July 29th 2005

Country
U.S.A

Timezone
EST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
1 Week 4 days

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
8 total it says 9 are active though.

Have you been banned before?
>Yes 3 times

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Yes

What is your Discord Username?
King Slayer #9131

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Yes 
!jail
!xban
!slay
!goto
!noclip
!freeze
etc

How often can you moderate the server?
Everyday for atleast 8 hours considering I do school online

How many sits can you do within a day?
50+

Describe your personality and hobbies
I'm a bum who does nothing besides play video games and write music

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
I should be hired as a staff member because I know the rules of the server very well.I am well known through the server and other staff have said I should apply.My objectives are to make Hawk a fun and enjoyable RP based server.Now currently there is not a lot of U.S staff so I can help with the night shift.I love Hawk and I am determined to see this community grow.This is a fun environment where you can RP and have a chill time.I would like to feel apart of that and know I am helping the server get better.Now one of the things that will most likely get this denied is that I have been banned 3 times but I have learned from my mistakes and won't do those things again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM is random deathmatch.Killing someone without a valid reason.Tasid kills Kai for wearing a fox mask.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR is new life rule.Meaning returning to RP you were just killed in without waiting 3 minuets.King kills Craigo,Craigo returns instantly and mugs King.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
Failrp is doing something that does not correlate with the person you are rping as.Such as being a cop and assisting Hitmen in their hits.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is doing something to ruin someone's RP experience such as ,Earraping,Prop abusing,SSA,etc

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I first check if any other staff is on.If there is I ask them to help me do some.If not I take them one at a time and try to get through them as quick as possible while doing them correctly

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I jail him.Then ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I would bring Tasid,Katie and the tramp into the sit room.I hear every side of the story.If Katie is not based with the tramp which she can't be.I warn Katie for rdm and return her.Then ask the tramp why he tried to kill Tasid.If he provides proof and a valid reason for killing Tasid I would return them both and end the sit.If he doesn't I would warn him for ARDM

+Reps

Relatively nice to talk to.
Good server score
Good playtime
Active
USA timezone. Yet for some reason I never see you at 1am.

-Reps

Banned before. 3 times.
8 warnings.
SEVERELY lacking detail.

I'm gonna say minor -Rep, You have alot of positive sides on you, however your past actions of warnings, and bans, coupled together with a what seems to be rushed application just doesn't cut it for me.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

Ok so

+reps
US Staff
High forum posts
High playtime
Active

-reps
8 Warns
Very little detail
Banned 3 times

Overall i'm gonna give a -rep
[Image: jif.gif]

+reps
Good amount of playtime and active
Fairly active on Discord and forums

-reps
8 warns
Banned 3 times in total
Lacks a lot of detail

For me, it is a -rep. Good luck, though.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+Reps

Active
Seen ingame

-Reps

Warns
Bans
Extremely Immature
Not detailed application

Overall, -Rep. Good luck
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 25-12-2018, 05:55 AM by Kai.)

lmaoooo mad lad brayden

Just gonna state:
His first ban - MRDM, claimed his brother did it and I tricked him into a brother topic where he said he has no brother. :furthinking:

Second ban - MSSA, he appealed. I accepted because a ban was too harsh.

Third ban - MRDM with his friend, he regrets it and knows what he did wrong. I'm sure he won't repeat it again - I reduced his ban time because he was extremely hyped for the unban and was very open for judgments and critcism in a good-boi way.

(25-12-2018, 05:50 AM)Kai ? Wrote: lmaoooo mad lad brayden

Just gonna state:
His first ban - MRDM, claimed his brother did it and I tricked him into a brother topic where he said he has no brother. :furthinking:

Second ban - MSSA, he appealed. I accepted because a ban was too harsh.

Third ban - MRDM with his friend, he regrets it and knows what he did wrong. I'm sure he won't repeat it again - I reduced his ban time because he was extremely hyped for the unban and was very open for judgments and critcism in a good-boi way.
Absolute mad lad

Hold on.... he has 8 (or 9) active warnings... shouldnt this be denied?
"If we can break through the ceiling above us, there'd be no point in us looking below"

Overall Neutral: Really based off of what Kai said

+ Reps
American Staff 
Active
Playtime
Server score
- Reps
Banned before ( Was 3 times but 2 of them knew what he did wrong and prob. won't repeat)
Warns
Very rushed app
Little immature
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

Denied
Too many -reps