Hawk Servers

NCRDestroyer's Staff Application

In-Game Name
>>
NCRDestroyer
Preferred Name
>>
NCRDestroyer
Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>
my 2 current ranks are vip and premium.
Date of Birth
>>
08/08/2006
12 (I, think i am decently mature for my age)
Male
Country
>>
U.S.A
Timezone
>>
EST
Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>
10H 39M in game (I, know, it says u need to have atleast 19 hours on the server but I, would like to atleast try!!)
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>
2 in total
Have you been banned before?
>> 
No
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>
Yes
What is your Discord Username?
>>
LiL biLly#7721

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1402

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>
No
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>
Yes
!freeze
!bring (name)
!return(name)
!logs
!unfreeze
!kick(name)
!ban(name) (length of ban)

How often can you moderate the server?
>>
i don't really have a live other then for school so around 6 hours aday (maybe less if I, have something, going on)
How many sits can you do within a day?
>>
35+
Describe your personality and hobbies
>>
I, i don't do much other then play video games
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>
I, would like to try to make the server a better place such as stopping people from nlr/fail rp/rdm/mrdm/mnlr/propblock/propclimb. I, also am in the US, this being a UK, server I, can be on at times other staff members can't, be on at I also can be on almost all day on weekends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>
"random death match"  Meaning shooting/killing people without a valid RP reason
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>
"New Life Rule" meaning if you, die you, die you, may not return to that area for however long the server set it to example (5 minutes entill u may return)
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>
Fail RP means you, are failing to roleplay such as breaking roleplay rules or having no intention to roleplay.
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> 
Doing things like punching people and running away,propblocking other peoples, bases and  mic spamming, 
There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>
I would look threw them and see which one is the most important for example
John reported Matt for "rdm me for no reason"

James reported Timmy for "killing anyone he sees"

Josh reported Jake for "I was raiding him killed him he came back a minute later and killed me"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>
I would !bring James ask him, why he, was doing so if he said idk or he just started trying to kill/arrest me or run away then i would ban him for the set amount of time infered
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I, would !bring Katie,!bring Tasid, to me i would first ask Tasid, if he did anything to make the Tramp attempt to kill him if he said for no reason i would !bring tramp to me ask him if he had a reason if he had no reasoning i would warn him for ARDM then ask Katie, why she decided to kill tasid if she said she did not know that the Tramp, hit Tasid so he killed the tramp then i would let the 2 off.

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.