New Z4 Clan

#1
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2019, 10:32 PM by Z4.)

Z4 is changing: only allowing the most well-known active players!

You most likely have seen Z4 bases scattered across the map! or know either me or Hulk, so just come speak to us if you have any questions!
Although we have 0 tolerance for minges/trolls. 

Leader: Z4
Co-leader: Z4 Hulk

~~Note~~If you are not accepted don't take it personally, we only accept who we feel are very active or well known. 

Format:

In-game name & preferred name:


Player/staff? If player what is your rank?


Age ( 12+) Mature? explain.


Playtime/are you active?. Warns? ( 10 MAX )


Who would recommend you? Previous clans?


Discord name and tag. Do you have a microphone?


Why you want to join? ( Because [name] told me to is not good enough ).
[Image: Forum_sig.png]
Reply

#2

In-game name & preferred name:
>> Sherlocks a dog
prefered >> Sherlock

Player/staff? If player what is your rank?
>> trusted + premium

Age ( 12+) Mature? explain.
>> 13 and yos mature

Playtime/are you active?. Warns? ( 10 MAX )
>> 1w 1d 1h

Who would recommend you? Previous clans?
>> panda + alpha in KB

Discord name and tag. Do you have a microphone?
>> Sherlocks a dog and i do have a mic

Why you want to join? ( Because [name] told me to is not good enough ).
>> because i like having teamates to play with and having a good base to print

Why would you consider your self high status? Or why do you feel you could?
>> im quite well known not realy with new players doe im also trying to get admin/recrute
Reply

#3

Sherlocks a dog - accepted welcome to the clan will pm u disc link on the fourms
Reply

#4

In-game name & preferred name: PyroShark


Player/staff? If player what is your rank?
Player, Omega.

Age ( 12+) Mature? explain.
I am over 12, uhh idk how to explain if im mature I guess I can lead a bit.

Playtime/are you active?. Warns? ( 10 MAX )
3 weeks, 1 day, 1 active warning.

Who would recommend you? Previous clans?
Maybe craigo, maybe z4 because of my bases, idk really. My previous clans are AK and RG.

Discord name and tag. Do you have a microphone?
Pyroshark, tag is 1443

Why you want to join? ( Because [name] told me to is not good enough ).
Because I feel like Z4 is very active and welcoming, Although it is small I believe it can become big soon. Also partially because I had a spreadsheet Z4 liked.

Why would you consider your self high status? Or why do you feel you could?
i am human 
Reply

#5

Accepted - pyro will pm u the link via the forums
Reply

#6

(24-12-2018, 10:50 PM)Z4 Wrote: Z4 is changing: only allowing the most well-known active players!

You most likely have seen Z4 bases scattered across the map! or know either me or Hulk, so just come speak to us if you have any questions!
Although we have 0 tolerance for minges/trolls. 

Leader: Z4
Co-leader: Z4 Hulk

~~Note~~If you are not accepted don't take it personally, we only accept who we feel are very active or well known. 

Format:


In-game name & preferred name:
My steam name is Wiklund30 my in game name is Lallabu

Player/staff? If player what is your rank?
I'm a player my rank is just normal/Trusted


Age ( 12+) Mature? explain.
I'm 14 years old idk what i will write here 'cause im from sweden and i dont know so much english

Playtime/are you active?. Warns? ( 10 MAX )
36H i Think im very Active im playing atleast 2h a day

Who would recommend you? Previous clans?
I don't really know i Think Z4 Commie still recommends me but im not sure

Discord name and tag. Do you have a microphone?
Alvatrissen#7306 Yes i have microphone


Why you want to join? ( Because [name] told me to is not good enough ).
I wanna join 'cause i "was" in the clan or atleast i got accepted by Hulk but i got kicked from the discord Group so and i wanna join 'cause i Think this is like the best clan in the server and i like the whole clan i like the leaders and the other members Big Grin

Why would you consider your self high status? Or why do you feel you could?
I'm sry but i dont know what that means Sad( but i hope i get in the clan again...
Reply

#7

In-game name & preferred name:Infamous 


Player/staff? If player what is your rank?Omega


Age ( 12+) Mature? explain. Yes i am 13 and i am mature enough and i dont just come on the server to mess around or just join random orginisations or gangs i join for the fun of it and to make other peoples gameplay better such as raiding.


Playtime/are you active?. Warns? ( 10 MAX )1d 12h no warns


Who would recommend you? Previous clans?I used to be in TKS but few players have been active though this could be because it is christmas and they are busy.


Discord name and tag. Do you have a microphone?Cereal#4101 Yes i have a microphone


Why you want to join? ( Because [name] told me to is not good enough ).I want to join because it would give me a better time playing on the server with a gang also because i want to help with raids ect.


Why would you consider your self high status? Or why do you feel you could? Becuase i can help in any way you need me to, i will do as you say e.g: defending the base, putting myself forward in raids ect. Also helping out other players.
Reply

#8

wiklund30 - Denied
Infamous - Accepted
Reply

#9

In-game name & preferred name:
King Slayer,King

Player/staff? If player what is your rank?
Player,Trusted Omega

Age ( 12+) Mature? explain.
I am 13 and am mature


Playtime/are you active?. Warns? ( 10 MAX )
1 week 5 days,I'm very active,8 warns

Who would recommend you? Previous clans?
I was in RG then started my own clan that failed hard.Pyro and October would recomend me


Discord name and tag. Do you have a microphone?
King Slayer#9131


Why you want to join? ( Because [name] told me to is not good enough ).
I'm a very lonely fella after RG died,and I am friends with many people in the clan

Why would you consider your self high status? Or why do you feel you could?
I'm the highest of status because I am a beast raider
Reply

#10

(28-12-2018, 05:05 PM)BraydenWright22.hawkservers.co Wrote: In-game name & preferred name:
King Slayer,King

Player/staff? If player what is your rank?
Player,Trusted Omega

Age ( 12+) Mature? explain.
I am 13 and am mature


Playtime/are you active?. Warns? ( 10 MAX )
1 week 5 days,I'm very active,8 warns

Who would recommend you? Previous clans?
I was in RG then started my own clan that failed hard.Pyro and October would recomend me


Discord name and tag. Do you have a microphone?
King Slayer#9131


Why you want to join? ( Because [name] told me to is not good enough ).
I'm a very lonely fella after RG died,and I am friends with many people in the clan

Why would you consider your self high status? Or why do you feel you could?
I'm the highest of status because I am a beast raider

Accepted - Ill invite you to our discord!
[Image: Forum_sig.png]
Reply





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)