Banned For 2 Weeks

Your RP Name
>>Thanos Craig

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:26930639

Who banned you?*
>>Panda (I dont mean any harm to him if this was a false ban)

What is the stated reason?*
>>MRDM during a terrorist attack

Ban Duration?*
>>2 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I broke rules in the first place because i had never been a terrorist before and hadnt actually read their specific rule section, however a premium donater (dont want to say his name) said in a terror attack you can kill anyone. Immediately after that my 2 other friends (Peen and Shrek) started doing a terror attack and killing people before i could check rules myself. When they did this i just joined in with the attack. I shot a tramp with a double barrel and then while i was reloading i got frozen. 
I think i should be unbanned because I only actually killed one person, a tramp standing infront of me near the tunnel leading towards fountain. Because i only killed one person, Is that really MRDM? I think i should be unbanned and instead be given a warn for RDM since i did kill a hobo. I dont really have evidence showing anything that happened because i wasn't recording or actively taking screenshots at the time. 

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

You took someone's dull word for something that involves killing people... you should've checked the rules. You can only kill SWAT and cops during a normal terror attack and you may kill anyone if you're using a bomb.

Denied.