Belf's Application.

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2018, 12:23 PM by Belf. Edit Reason: Details at Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp )

In-Game Name
Hat Belf

Preferred Name
Belf or Nick

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 22/9/2004

Country
>>Belgium

Timezone
>> CET

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 days https://prnt.sc/lzo742

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 http://prntscr.com/lz128x
The last RDM warning was because my friend got muggdropped and I wanted to help him I adverted counter, but we didn't own a door together 

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes but it was a mistake I immediately got unbanned

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>ShinDoom#8395

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>214
I know it's not a lot but im working on it 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, I do
!bring (player)
!return (player)
!logs (to see if someone got killed)
!jail (player) (time)
!jailtp (player) (time)
!cloak 
!gag (player)
!ungag (player)
!uncloak 
!freeze (player) 
!kick (player) (reason)
!xban 
!slap (player) (amount)
There is also @ this means when you try to do a command quickly it will take the person closest to you.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everyday after school and in the weekends.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Depands, mostly 55+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am friendly,funny,smart, optimistic,loyal, I am serieus when I need to be,I like to work as a team,someone times i like to play around but when it gets to mutch I immediately stop,I like to sport Example; sometimes I go swimming, go to the gym,do basket.I have a good sense of humor, in my free time I like to do volunteer work, I don't like people who are lying to a staff just to avoid a warning, When I am 18 i wanna work as a  veterinarian/animal hospital 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph) 
>>I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes, punishing rule-breakers, and defending the server from any other possible threatening ways that may come. I log on everyday and always will  be active and theirs always someone disobeying the rules like MRDM SSA/HSA that  I can take care of  , the load of players can not be handled by the small team of staff.
I wish to make the community cleaner of rule breakers in any possible way I can,  Also I am I no rush to be as high as possible in the staff ranks, so I will obviously not ask anyone for a promotion anytime soon or ever.
And I will try my best to take as many sits as possible so no one gets mad at the staff.
And I think ass staff I could really approve the roleplay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> It means Random Death Match when a person kills or tries to kill someone without any valid reason
Example: John(Citizen) kills Jack because Jack(Terrorist) was following John but John didn't advert Go away 1/2/3 If he kills Jack without 3 warnings its RDM

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>It means New Life Rule, When you get killed you forget everything that happend in you're previous life so whan you go back to the place you got killed its NLR
Example: Jack's(Bitcoin Miner) base is getting raided by John(Thief) and Jack is going back to his base because he wants to protect his bitcoin Miners when he arrives at his base he would get a warn for NLR

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when you or you're character do something than won't happen in realife
Example: John(Mayor/President) got kidnapped by Jack(Thief)John takes a gun out and starts shooting at Jack

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Known as Minge is when a player annoys another player on purpose
Example: Screaming in Mic, calling people for N******, Fat guy, Idiot.....

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would go on duty and take the most important first to a sit and if its to mutch I  would call another admin for help.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would take James to a sit if he doesn't have a valid reason I would look in the logs to see how many he arrested if he arrested more than 3 players, first I would jail him and look in the logs who he arrested and go and unarrest the players he arrested and when im done with unarresting the players I would go back to James and  I would ban James for 2 weeks (MASS RDA) 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring them to a sit I would ask tasid why he killed the tramp, I would look in the logs to see who shot first, if the tramp didn't give any warning I would warn him for ARDM, I would say to Katie its not allowed to revenge someone so I would give her a verbel  or a warn depends on how many hours she has on the server.

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2018, 12:13 PM by ZwanoPlays.)

+Reps
Reasonable details
Active
Playtime
Warnings reasonable for 5 days playtime
ULX

-Reps
Grammar issues can make sits confusing
Discord score
Details at Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp
Details at James connected to the server changed to police

Going to give you a neutral for this,
Goodluck my boy.
Big Turtle   Smile

+reps
Active
Decently Detailed
Low warns/days played
ULX Knowledge
-reps
Low discord score
Low posts
Missing some minor details

overall +rep
Ive seen you alot in game and you prove to me you know the rules and youre mature enough for staff GL
+rep or mum gae 

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2018, 07:18 PM by Plat.)

Ok so

+reps
High playtime
Low warns
ULX Knowledge

-reps
Dont recall seeing you in game
Low discord score
Low posts
Necroposted according to shadow

overall Neutral.

[Image: jif.gif]

+Reps
Playtime
Warns
ULX
Seen ingame
Nice guy

-Reps
Low posts
Low score

Overall, +Rep. Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

Overall Neutral

+ Reps
Playtime
Knows ULX
Warns

- Reps
Server score
-  Firestorm959 {ADMIN} 

Overall - rep

+ reps:
Playtime
Warns

- reps
Server score
Never seen
You don't show any motivation what so ever
Hi, my name is Luke! I am a moderator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

+reps
Playtime
ULX knowledge

-reps
Warns are quite high for 5 days playtime
Server score
Lacks detail
Necro-posting to get to meet the requirements (hadn't you done so, you wouldn't have met them)

Overall, -rep. Good luck though
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Huge -rep
+rep
Some stated above
-rep
Your app is literally C+P from your previous one. Doesn’t look to me like you don’t care about putting effort into your app.

I’m just some irrelevant kid on a gmod server. 

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 09:53 AM by Belf.)

The reason I copy pasted this application im going to admit that is because they didn't deny my application because it was bad or I wasn't good enough it was because I didn't have enough posts, they probably didn't even read it.
I also put a lot of effort in this one