Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:212274709

Who banned you?*
>>FBI LS Jeff

What is the stated reason?*
>>LTAP

Ban Duration?*
>>3 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Well, my friend had to go and I had to go to my nanas house for boxing day so the second before I left I got teleported into an admin sit then without realising I left, in shock I rejoined to apoligise then boom banned. I know this sounds fake but please believe me im telling the truth here truly, ive got premium for my Christmas present and Im desperate to play again. bye!!

Ok so first i tpd you around 5-6 seconds before you left and i was in the middle of typing before you left

Second - You're friend had just goten out of a sit for the NLR you and him broke , so you should have expected to be tpd soon
+rep or mum gae 

(26-12-2018, 01:30 PM)Jeff (2)no like the console menu was  blocking the screen Wrote: No because I had to gop quickly i was goingyo pm an admin to say whe im gone warn me but i had no time sorryu.
Ok so first i tpd you around 5-6 seconds before you left and i was in the middle of typing before you left

Second - You're friend had just goten out of a sit for the NLR you and him broke , so you should have expected to be tpd soon

Accepted.

You'll be warned for NLR instead.