Scarydrago's Application.

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2018, 05:27 PM by Scagro. Edit Reason: A few tweaks. )

In-Game Name
>>Scarydrago

Preferred Name
>> Scary or Scagro ( A mix of scary and Drago).

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>User

Date of Birth
>> 22/06/2005

>> 13 (I consider myself Mature for my age)

Country
>>Wales / United Kingdom.

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 18 Hours and 39 minutes.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 0 

Have you been banned before?
>>  No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>Ethannnn#0873

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>102

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I was staff about twice 2 years ago.
Examples include.
!logs
!!strip [Playername] 

!jail [playername]
!cloak 
!warn [playername]
!kick [playername]
!ban [playername]

How often can you moderate the server?
>> About 2-4 hours a day. 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>About 9-10 possibly 15-20.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a 13 year old from Wales, I am air training corps. I enjoy Gaming, aircraft history and comedy.
I am chill and I consider myself a good person, I also have a dark sense of humour, I tend to
not say the offensive jokes as much anymore. And I wish to join the Royal air force when
I'm older.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objective is to welcome new members to this community helping them if they struggle with some things
and punish rule breakers (depending on the rule broken). And if a new player makes a mistake I will ask them to read the rules thoroughly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random death match. Example - Someone becomes a weaponry dealer,  buys themselves a firearm and 
kills another player without a reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR is Breaking the new life rule, meaning you can't remember 
your past like nor can you return to your death location for 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail RP is doing something stupid, like running away while at gunpoint while being mugged
and other things similar to that.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is the act of purposely acting stupid and not acting serious
for example running into builds or putting objects over lean or opium
addicts, these people are also called minges a lot of the time.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I accept the first one and if there are no other staff on duty, do them in order. And I would ask more staff to go on duty
on discord.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I bring him to a sit, check the logs if he has arrested 3 or more people I will ban him for 2 weeks.
I would then tell the others what happened and see if a admin or higher can un-arrest all those falsely arrested players.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I will bring Katie, tasid and the tramp. I would then ask the tramp why he attempted to kill tasid, I would then ask Katie why she killed tasid and then I ask tasid if these were correct, I would then warn Katie and the tramp for Rdm and attempted RDM.
A person who likes Aircraft.

+reps
No bans
No warns

-reps
Never seen you in-game
Low playtime
Low server score
Low forum posts
9-10 sits is really low
Lacks a lot of detail
"Knows" ULX yet shows not even a single example of it
No example was given about NLR
You've given a wrong example in FailRP: You can't run while being mugged, not because it is a rule or anything, you just can't, showing you don't even have enough playtime to know this server's unique features

Please improve on all those points I have noticed are lacking from you. It is a huge -rep from me. It'd also help if you told us about your previous experience as staff on those two occasions, like saying the names of the communities as well as your rank there before resigning/getting demoted.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Ok so
+reps
No warns
No bans

-reps
Low playtime
Low forum posts
Low server score
Lacking detail

Overall big -rep

[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2018, 05:29 PM by Scagro.)

Thanks for the feedback

Also if I get denied, which is highly likely.
Can I repost an app like 2 weeks after?
A person who likes Aircraft.

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2018, 05:32 PM by Kaleen. Edit Reason: Forgot to put the overall -Rep in )

+Reps
-No bans
-No warns

-Reps
-Very low playtime
-Very low server score
-Lacks detail

overall -Rep from me. I'd advise waiting a while (maybe a week) before you apply, this can give time to get to know the server. You might say "Then why is the requirements like that" but the requirements are minimum, not reccomended.
"If we can break through the ceiling above us, there'd be no point in us looking below"

No idea who you are. Probably another old player who returns and instantly goes for staff.

Denied, you may re-apply in a week.