Hawk Servers

Renard Fox's New Appication

In-Game Name
>> FBI Revenend Renard Fox

Preferred Name
>> Renard, Birb

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter, Premium or Omega)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 03/08/02

Country
>> Switzerland

Timezone
>> GMT+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)

[Image: FdMGs3p.jpg]

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

[Image: UogswPm.jpg]

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I am just quiet.

What is your Discord Username?
>> BirbPlaysAGame#3537

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
[Image: rank.png]

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every weekend.

How long can you take sits in 1 sitting?
>> As long as I want, until 11pm.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I enjoy building, physics, video games and RPing. Kind, but has a short temper.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> First of all, I have been using Hawkservers for a while but I rarely explore to other DarkRP servers, therefore I am loyal. I have good negotiating skills and that is a big part in being a valuable staff member, I am also good at memorising rules and punishments. I run a few small Discord servers, so I already have a basic knowledge of how to maintain law without escalating a situation from bad to worse. I have dealt with trouble makers before and I have managed to make a deal with them several times before. If I ever encounter such an issue again I will have some sort of an idea on how to fix said problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match - Jeff killed Jessica without any valid reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule - Going back to the area you were just killed in and interacting with the killer.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Failing to RP - Pulling a gun out when being kidnapped and shooting the kidnapper.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Joining the server with no intention to roleplay. Harassing people, breaking rules, and being annoying in general.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Deal with whatever I can and ask other staff members to assist.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Ban James for 2 weeks, MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Warn Katie for RDM.
- Big Boy Birb

Very little detail with no examples given for the rule-breaks, if you're only available during weekends I'm afraid you don't meet Hawk's standards for staff. Despite being told to fuck off twice, my staffing experience with you was rather dull since you were demoted as a recruit for inactivity. I don't have much to say, you're not as talkative and communicative as you are with your clan and your application is lacking a lot of detail. Positive part is, you're active. Dedicated? not sure, you left Hawk once completely because you didn't talk to anyone or something, which is more of a you-problem.

Riley is long gone and I hope you're a different person now, good luck.

Overall - Rep

+ Reps
Ex-staff
Playtime
Server Score

- Reps
Warns
Only on the weekends
Not very detailed on the "About you" section
Could have been more descriptive with the Situations
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

+Rep
Playtime
Active
High server score
Never had any issues with you
Nice guy

-Rep
Can only moderate on weekends

Overall, +Rep! Good luck
-Gamer Grill

Sorry
Only being staff on weekends wouldn't be active enough to be on the staff team. Please feel free to re-apply when you have more time on your hands.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]