Your SteamID*
>> Skit, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263420910/

Who banned you?*
>> FBI INSP Luxinare

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
Banned for mass RDM when I announced terror. Realise that if I did break rules I wasn't even taken into sit to discuss this. Read rules but if I broke would prefer a warning and to avoid doing it again than being banned and unable to see how I broke rules.

Will get him to respond. Also, if you were banned for MRDM while on terror, it was probably because you started killing non-gvt.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Ok! I have this on record, since i reported the mass rdm. he did not evidently research into it and seemingly banned you immediately. Although i agree you were MassRDM' ing. He did kill non gvt for sure since i was killed as an assassin, but i dont feel you killed too many in order for him to instantly ban you IMO. I can give evidence if requested. I only saw you kill a minimum of 2, Me and another infront of me. From the way you killed us and acted i feel you did not know the terror rules. I feel some clearing up was required, but a punishment for sure.
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

(This post was last modified: 27-12-2018, 05:54 AM by Kai.)

(27-12-2018, 12:40 AM)Z4 Wrote: Ok! I have this on record, since i reported the mass rdm. he did not evidently research into it and seemingly banned you immediately. Although i agree you were MassRDM' ing. He did kill non gvt for sure since i was killed as an assassin, but i dont feel you killed too many in order for him to instantly ban you IMO. I can give evidence if requested. I only saw you kill a minimum of 2, Me and another infront of me. From the way you killed us and acted i feel you did not know the terror rules. I feel some clearing up was required, but a punishment for sure.

what is it with you and trying to get Luxinare into shit lmao

funny how you both agree with the punishment and disagree with it at the same time just because it was issued by a specific staff member.

Don't comment on appeals in which you have no involvement in.

Other than that, MRDM confirmed. Read the rules.
Denied.