Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:118704573

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> "Hoverboard Abuse"

Who warned you?*
>> Firestorm959

What are their SteamIDs?
>> STEAM_0:1:104762645

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> I was on my hoverboard and I jumped up to an open rooftop which Firestorm was doing a sit on and then he warned me for hoverboard abuse twice so im just asking if I can have one of the warns removed as Firestorm himself said if he could he would remove 1
[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 26-12-2018, 10:16 PM by Firestorm959.)

I said if you make an appeal I would say it would be ok for 1 of them to be removed. But, I do believe I warned you fairly. As you said, You jumped up onto a roof I was doing a sit on about 4 or 5 times. I just physgunned you down all of them till you did it again, I warned you for Hoverboard Abuse as I asked in the Staff room to kai can I warn you, he said yes. The second time I warned you for Hoverboard abuse was because like 2 or 3 hours later you did it AGAIN! You then got so drunk (Literally said to me that he was drunk) that you forgot why I warned you. You asked about 5 times and every time I told you and each time a half an hour later you would ask again.
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

Conclusion, Firestorm?

You can remove one of the warns, but the other one stays.
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

Accepted.