>> STEAM_0:0:225604087

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> Racism 

Who warned you?*
>> FBI LS Craigo

What are their SteamIDs?
>> STEAM_0:1:438950461

What happened?
> Ok so I was playing and people kept saying Nigerian and it would do these * to block it off and I said who lives in NlGERIA but I put a l not a I and it didn’t do the * and then the admin teleports to me and says your getting warned for racism and I didn’t even say it to anyone I said it in global chat “who lives in NlGERIA and he said that I was saying the N word and I was being racist so I would like to appeal to this warn because I was not being racist nor am I being racist and I got kicked for having 3 active warns and when I go up to screenshot it when I came back I couldn’t go up that far so I could screenshot it.

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 01:02 AM by Craigo.)

You've literally copy pasted the same thing he said; "NlGGER" but instead of using and I he used l so instead it being censored it came out as a giant n word in ooc. The person who you've followed has been warned as well. I'll attempt to support my arguement with a screenshot.

(28-12-2018, 12:45 AM)Craigo hawkservers.co Wrote: You've literally copy pasted the same thing he said; "NlGGER" but instead of using and I he used l so instead it being censored it came out as a giant n word in ooc. The person who you've followed has been warned as well. I'll attempt to support my arguement with a screenshot.

Not to mention uh:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1604830308
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

Pretty sure I was online at the time, you and several others were writing "Nigeria" for the fun of it MULTIPLE times, despite it being censored. This was after a player said "Can I say the N word"
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 01:14 AM by Craigo.)

Adding on to that, you were verbally warned along with others to stop. Yet you didn't. I don't think the warn should be removed. You did this on purpose.

(28-12-2018, 12:45 AM)Craigo hawkservers.co Wrote: You've literally copy pasted the same thing he said; "NlGGER" but instead of using and I he used l so instead it being censored it came out as a giant n word in ooc. The person who you've followed has been warned as well. I'll attempt to support my arguement with a screenshot.

Not to mention uh:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1604830308

Your name was "Nigerian" at the time. In case of some questioning.
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 03:28 AM by WavvySiX.)

Show me the screenshot ? I said NlGERIA cuz with an i it won’t let you
Say it

>Word gets censored out by filter while spamming in OOC
>changes i to l
>no it isn't racism

Yeah, it isn't. But it's minging instead.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

Denied.