Death Corridors

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> The current rules set up for death corridor's.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Make a more understandable rule for it, I see literal millions of bases which are death corridor's, But half the time admin's disagree with the fact that's true. The fact admin's don't even understand the full meaning of a death corridor could cause massive bases that are nearly impossible to raid, even if one person is inside.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would stop a lot of warns given out because the rule is explained fully.
i am human 

Agreed. too many and its unfair for raiders since you stand no chance.
[Image: Forum_sig.png]

It explains itself..no long halls that give the time advantage for the basers to kill.

I mean it would be a nice update, maybe a max distance between fading doors in a confined area? Although not needed majorly.

[Image: jif.gif]

I mean, it would help slightly, but most admins and players understand, so I dont see a need.
-Gamer Grill

It isn't really needed but it could help. Most staff actually do know it's just that you or other people don't know what a death corridor is.
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

(28-12-2018, 03:24 PM)PyroShark Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> The current rules set up for death corridor's.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Make a more understandable rule for it, I see literal millions of bases which are death corridor's, But half the time admin's disagree with the fact that's true. The fact admin's don't even understand the full meaning of a death corridor could cause massive bases that are nearly impossible to raid, even if one person is inside.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would stop a lot of warns given out because the rule is explained fully.

The rule is no one ways however tons of bases have these and not many people follow the rule

no its not .-., death corridor's are a whole different thing and stand for something different, people don't follow this rule half the time.
i am human 

Denied.