Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:124970440

What is the reason of the warn?*
>>Failbase (Crouch Entrance)

Who warned you?*
>>StompyChar

What are their SteamIDs?
>>STEAM_0:1:12236653

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
Stomp char responds to a sit about a fail base. He claims it is since you need to crouch. It is a world spawned crouch since you need to go through a window. There was another sit about it yesterday which Jorymo took. we spoke to Jorymo and he said it is fine until it is cleared up.that sit was closed after he said the base was not a fail base. Me and Z4 were trying to explain that to Stompy char but he was not listening. He said take it to forums. We will. This is a false warn since an Admin told us that it was fine but an operator says it is not. Z4 explained that we are happy to change it if the rules changed/ or becomes against rules.

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 04:12 PM by StompyChar. Edit Reason: Spelling )

I reported to a ticket complaining about a crouch base.
On the scene I found that to enter the base created, you needed to crouch up a special ramp created to fit through hatches meant for passing goods through.

Once inside the base there were worldglow props in such positions that it was perfectly visible to see who was crouching into the base, making me beleive that the crouch portion of the base was created on purpose (no surprise really)

During the sit the original claimant entered and raided as the base was being removed, causing a bit of chaos.
Also during wich handling of that chaos, the base was put back in place.

After all that was dealt with, Z4 picked up word, defending Z4 HULK's actions for having the base, and not removing it on my instruction.
The continued word was that a previous admin call was made that it was allowed.
No matter that call, that admin was not present nor initially named so I proceeded with my initial call.

The base employed a crouch entry (Blocking off the double doors on the side entirely) and the defense was that its world spawned crouch and that a previous admin greenlighted it.
My rebuttal was that world spawned or not, its still a crouch entry and that the entry was specifically created to be crouch entered.
I also let note that although a previous admin's call has been made there is a clear violation of the rules and thus action needed to be taken to either change or remove the base, which I gave ample time to do.

The refusal remained, so I gave a final verbal warning straight at Z4 HULK, to remove or change the base or be warned proper, for which there was continued non action and therefor the warning was issued.

As it turns out, there was indeed discussion with another admin about this base, and after discussing it within the staff team it was made clear that the crouch entry was NOT allowed by the admin in question and I remain correct in my assessment.

Therefor I am of oppinion that the warning should stand, not only was the base illegal, but the continued refusal to listen to a member of staff to remove it only made matters worse.

(28-12-2018, 04:10 PM)StompyChar Wrote: I reported to a ticket complaining about a crouch base.
On the scene I found that to enter the base created, you needed to crouch up a special ramp created to fit through hatches meant for passing goods through.

Once inside the base there were worldglow props in such positions that it was perfectly visible to see who was crouching into the base, making me beleive that the crouch portion of the base was created on purpose (no surprise really)

During the sit the original claimant entered and raided as the base was being removed, causing a bit of chaos.
Also during wich handling of that chaos, the base was put back in place.

After all that was dealt with, Z4 picked up word, defending Z4 HULK's actions for having the base, and not removing it on my instruction.
The continued word was that a previous admin call was made that it was allowed.
No matter that call, that admin was not present nor initially named so I proceeded with my initial call.

The base employed a crouch entry (Blocking off the double doors on the side entirely) and the defense was that its world spawned crouch and that a previous admin greenlighted it.
My rebuttal was that world spawned or not, its still a crouch entry and that the entry was specifically created to be crouch entered.
I also let note that although a previous admin's call has been made there is a clear violation of the rules and thus action needed to be taken to either change or remove the base, which I gave ample time to do.

The refusal remained, so I gave a final verbal warning straight at Z4 HULK, to remove or change the base or be warned proper, for which there was continued non action and therefor the warning was issued.

As it turns out, there was indeed discussion with another admin about this base, and after discussing it within the staff team it was made clear that the crouch entry was NOT allowed by the admin in question and I remain correct in my assessment.

Therefor I am of oppinion that the warning should stand, not only was the base illegal, but the continued refusal to listen to a member of staff to remove it only made matters worse.

The warning should be removed since a higher admin allowed it, i brought this up immediately. His word over yours. Not our fault if a higher person in authority allowed it and your not. This isn't a case of the base this is you being ignorant to Jorymo's word of saying it was fine. We brought this up multiple times and said go speak to him and come back. The rule is unclear and until it is clear we will deal with it accordingly. This warn is unfair since you think your word overpowers Jorymo although he has more authority. He gave us a greenlight and until it is cleared it still is on greenlight. we do not mind if it is changed after this to avoid this again.
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

(28-12-2018, 04:38 PM)Z4 Wrote: The warning should be removed since a higher admin allowed it, i brought this up immediately. His word over yours. Not our fault if a higher person in authority allowed it and your not. This isn't a case of the base this is you being ignorant to Jorymo's word of saying it was fine. We brought this up multiple times and said go speak to him and come back. The rule is unclear and until it is clear we will deal with it accordingly. This warn is unfair since you think your word overpowers Jorymo although he has more authority. He gave us a greenlight and until it is cleared it still is on greenlight. we do not mind if it is changed after this to avoid this again.

As stated in my post, the admin in question was not on the server at the time to confirm what you stated.
Thus it falls upon my word and I stated that it was not allowed.

After speaking amongst staff, its become clear that you misunderstood or ignored the word of the admin you speak of, because its deemed that he stated that it was not allowed.
Another higher up admin has spoken out stating that its illegal.

The rule is very clear, no crouch (entry) bases, there is no way that rule can be undlear.
And once more, if a member of staff tells you that its not legal, you do not have the right to 'keep it until proven wrong'.

To be frank, your word on what another member of staff may or may not have said is worth nothing unless that staff member or another higher up validates it.
Which has not happened, in fact its been deemed illegal.

Thus your defense does not hold, and the warning should stand.

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 05:21 PM by Kai.)

who confirmed it lol

the only "allowed" crouch places in the map is the secret room in the building infront of the fountain.

admin not saying anything /=/ admin confirming anything

The warn will be removed this once, but remember this is not allowed.