Hawk Servers

I got banned by two bias Admins

Question  (This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 05:45 PM by Crusher3445. Edit Reason: I spelled 'two' wrong in the title )

I was banned on 28/12/2018 by two admins/mods (whatever they were) who were both acting very bias towards my actions and weren't listening to what I was trying to say. I was taken to an admin sit after being in the server for around 5 minutes as an admin - going by the name 'Craigo' - witnessed me kill a 'Gangster' with my knife. I warned the 'Gangster' twice with /advert to go away otherwise I would kill him - I even gave him a considerable 15 seconds to respond and he did not move so, by THEIR RULES, I killed him. I knew this was fine, and I was about to carry on playing when I was tp'ed to a sit. This is where the other admin/mod (going by the name 'Zwano' I believe) told me that I was also reported for MRDM. To this i told him that that was impossible as I had not killed anyone but the Gangster (and a cop where the same rules as the Gangster applied to [I killed him in the same way as the Gangster]). Zwano and Craigo however COMPLETELY ignored my statement and continued to accuse me as they said that I had been killed for 'a long time'. Again, to this I told them that it had to be a mistake as I had JUST JOINED THE SERVER. And again they still ignored this comment of mine. I went on and on, answering the questions they asked truthfully, showing them that I had not broken a single rule and after this they returned back to their biased state as Craigo said to Zwano 'I have heard all I need to hear' and next thing I know, I am banned for 2 WEEKS. That obviously got me in a mood so I came to Hawkservers' website and in hopefulness I could submit my story and be released from my 2 week misunderstood ban and carry on playing as I really like their server Smile.

Use the template.

Your RP Name
>> Nigwad

Your SteamID*
>>76561198219676859

Who banned you?*
>> Zwano

What is the stated reason?*
>> Mass RDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)

I was banned on 28/12/2018 by two admins/mods (whatever they were) who were both acting very bias towards my actions and weren't listening to what I was trying to say. I was taken to an admin sit after being in the server for around 5 minutes as an admin - going by the name 'Craigo' - witnessed me kill a 'Gangster' with my knife. I warned the 'Gangster' twice with /advert to go away otherwise I would kill him - I even gave him a considerable 15 seconds to respond and he did not move so, by THEIR RULES, I killed him. I knew this was fine, and I was about to carry on playing when I was tp'ed to a sit. This is where the other admin/mod (going by the name 'Zwano' I believe) told me that I was also reported for MRDM. To this i told him that that was impossible as I had not killed anyone but the Gangster (and a cop where the same rules as the Gangster applied to [I killed him in the same way as the Gangster]). Zwano and Craigo however COMPLETELY ignored my statement and continued to accuse me as they said that I had been killed for 'a long time'. Again, to this I told them that it had to be a mistake as I had JUST JOINED THE SERVER. And again they still ignored this comment of mine. I went on and on, answering the questions they asked truthfully, showing them that I had not broken a single rule and after this they returned back to their biased state as Craigo said to Zwano 'I have heard all I need to hear' and next thing I know, I am banned for 2 WEEKS. That obviously got me in a mood so I came to Hawkservers' website and in hopefulness I could submit my story and be released from my 2 week misunderstood ban and carry on playing as I really like their server [Image: smile.png].

So, I just joined the server and I went to the Resientials area. I see a cop and you there. Then I see you just stabbing him in the tunnel. I thought this was self defense or something. So I ignore it and carry on. Then I see the whole blood gang on the other side where the motel is. Then a gangster comes there, and talks to the blood leader, not intending to do anything. You warn him TWO times, then you stab him mindlessly. You get brought to the sit with the cop. You've openly admitted that you've only warned him twice. You also admitted it was the same for both the other kills. You've only warned two times. Which, by the server rules they read that you must warn them 3 times before killing a certain person. I know for a fact you're going to draw the Rule 4 of Building Rules Card into this and hear me out: It reads "While Building", Your gang took over ALL of the Residentials area claimed by your leader's textscreens reading "Blood Hood" At the end of both tunnels. I'm getting out of the topic. You've MRDMed. You've only warned 2 times instead of 3.
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

This is EXACTLY what I mean when I said that you didn't listen to what i said. Let me lay it down for you. You banned me for 2 weeks because you are under some random idea that I mass rdmed. I TOLD you, if you listened in our sit, that I killed the cop inside the rules, in self-defence - so that WASN'T an rdm. And the ONLY otehr person that I killed was the gangster, and thank you for explaining to me now that that was against the rules as I only warned him twice - MY MISTAKE then. But, and listen closely here, that means that OVERALL that is RDM x1 not MRDM. I just joined the server, i was COMPLETELY SEPARATE from the bloods gang who were killing everyone despite that I was a bloods member, I wasn't actually in the server when they were rdming. You are either misunderstood or just choosing not to hear me out.

You said something completely different in the sit about the cop and the other murder. You admitted to warn the cop two times and proceed to stab him, aswell as the other 2 victims.

Yes I warned the cop twice, and then he threatened to kill me as he pulled out a weapon - so in self defence I killed HIM. Also what other TWO victims? I only killed another person which was the Gangster, which I have ALREADY admitted that I have now realised that that was in fact against the rules - if I killed a THIRD person then I've obviously forgotten and it was most likely a mistake. A mistake just like how you for some obnoxious reason think that I HAVE COMMITTED MRDM, you must have been misunderstood because the worst thing that I can be charged with is RDM x1 or if you REALLY want to hate me and just SAY that I rdmed a third person that I don't even remember killing then that's RDM x2. NOT MASS RDM.

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018, 01:07 PM by Crongo.)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say there was no 3rd person. Do get unbanned but you shall recieve a RDM x2 Warn instead. Will conctact a Higher-Up to do so.

(29-12-2018, 01:03 PM)Craigo hawkservers.co Wrote: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say there was no 3rd person. Do get unbanned but you shall recieve a RDM x2 Warn instead. Will conctact a Higher-Up to do so.

Also, do change your name as it is quite racist looking at it..

chill lmao

Accepted per Craigo's request