Hawk Servers

Poll: SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED TO KILL PEOPLE IN SPAWN FOR HITS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
12.50%
1 12.50%
No
87.50%
7 87.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Debate on being allowed to kill in hits

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 09:54 PM by ThePilotWhoCantFly.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Rules update / Raiding / mugging etc.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would reduce the amount of warns people could get have also make a more enjoyable time on the server as fewer people will break rules

1.) Are you allowed to kill people in spawn as a hitman THE RULES NEED TO BE UPDATED / CONFIRMED.

2.) Update the rules on adverting warns. Recently I got a warn for warning someone to leave the area by adverting warn 3 times in a row and they did not comply so I arrested them. Adverting warns needs to be added under something such as adverting. This could also reduce false warnings.

3.) REMOVE the pdraid system. It is very unreliable and randomly stops your pdraid at random times. ( This is why I got my ban recently and I only realized my pdraid ended 4 minutes early 3 days after I got banned :/ )

4.) When on duty you have On duty, Godded, Cloaked. I think that there should be an option in the f1 menu where it would add an overlay where it would show if you are raiding, pd-raiding, mugging, kidnapping or something similar and also a countdown for the cooldown this would reduce the number of people accidentally avoiding the cooldown.
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

Ok so

1: Spawn is a no to zone, this is clearly stated

2:Not really a problem

3: I hope you are kidding, PDraids are there for a reason, also it isn't "unreliable" the timer for when it ends is just bugged to end at 4 minutes instead of 8 and is going to be fixed

4: I think this is a good idea and would do no harm, I do recall tasid saying it would be quite hard to implement though
[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018, 12:39 AM by ThePilotWhoCantFly.)

1. It does say no-rp but how do you complete hits then? I've been killed while afk in spawn when I had a hit on me. Called staff and they said it's fine. Soap-chan also thinks it is fine to. Craigo or lumbago can't remember who thinks it's a grey zone that's why I am saying rules need to be added or updated.

2. I think it should be updated as 2 different staff members did not understand how and when the advert warm system can be used

3. I'm not saying to remove pdraids never said that the system is bugged and either needs to be fixed or removed right now it got me into trouble. Not sure if anyone else has before

4. Done with staff thing I know Lua code or what ever he is using to make the thing could be in a way copy and pasted the timer thing yeah could be difficult

1. No, spawn is non-rp.

2. No further details about the situation in which you were warned in were provided, I see no problem with it.

3. Will be fixed, not really major.

4. what

Overall, -rep for everything.
1. Spawn, as said, is a no-RP zone. You cannot kill anybody in spawn. Whoever from the staff team said it was fine, they were in the wrong. Also, if your hit is AFK in spawn, you can just type kill in the console to call that hit off and be able to continue RPing.

2. It is common sense and a basic rule to all DarkRPs. You were warned because the reason you gave back then to the arrests was considered wrong by both staff members.

3. The PD Raid timer was bugged just once, doesn't mean it will always be. Tasid will probably be looking into it to fix these kind of errors. You can't expect a game without errors. Since your case, I have seen not a single one more.

4. No, just no. Would fill users screens with mug, kidnap, raid, PD raid, terror and scanner cooldown timers. It is really not needed and overall would be quite annoying to have as it would make your FOV be greatly reduced due to it.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

You can't type kill in console to get rid of you're hit, It doesn't work trust me. The system was changed so you have to be killed by someone else to get your hit done.
i am human 

Speaking of rules maybe raiding tramps is not allowed should be added
+rep or mum gae 

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018, 01:22 PM by kai.)

(29-12-2018, 11:33 AM)Jeff (2) Wrote: Speaking of rules maybe raiding tramps is not allowed should be added

Speaking of the rules maybe you should re-read them. Wink

10 You cannot raid tramps or DJ's.

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018, 06:30 PM by ThePilotWhoCantFly.)

(29-12-2018, 08:57 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: Overall, -rep for everything.
1. Spawn, as said, is a no-RP zone. You cannot kill anybody in spawn. Whoever from the staff team said it was fine, they were in the wrong. Also, if your hit is AFK in spawn, you can just type kill in the console to call that hit off and be able to continue RPing.

2. It is common sense and a basic rule to all DarkRPs. You were warned because the reason you gave back then to the arrests was considered wrong by both staff members. I got the warn removed btw.

3. The PD Raid timer was bugged just once, doesn't mean it will always be. Tasid will probably be looking into it to fix these kind of errors. You can't expect a game without errors. Since your case, I have seen not a single one more.

4. No, just no. Would fill users screens with mug, kidnap, raid, PD raid, terror and scanner cooldown timers. It is really not needed and overall would be quite annoying to have as it would make your FOV be greatly reduced due to it.

1. Pyroshark says typing kill in console does not work

2. They thought that you are not allowed to advert warn 3 times to make someone leave which you are allowed to do and theses were 2 staff somewhat higher ups

3. It happened again today to me and beezwee. People in my clan also say that it does also randomly stop you're of raid. I think it should be either removed untill it's fixed or should be fixed very soon.

4. No one said it has to be a font of 100 as long as you can see it and it ain't to small I think it would be fine. Also this would be an optional thing in the F1 menu. Also staff have this and people don't complain that it fills up all the view. Plus I would only show a timer for a raid cooldown for example only after you finished a raid. It wouldn't be on the screen all the time

(29-12-2018, 07:32 AM)Kai 🎄 Wrote: 1. No, spawn is non-rp.

2. No further details about the situation in which you were warned in were provided, I see no problem with it.

3. Will be fixed, not really major.

4. what

2. I got my warm removed but they thought you are not allowed to warn someone to go away as swat. There are no clear rules on adverting warns so I'm surprised staff can even make descions on to warn People or not as it is not written anywhere.

3. This has been going on for quite some time now I'm not the only who has this problem and I think should be right now removed untill actually fixed

4. You know how staff have on duty, goddess and noclipped on the bottom left of the screen to show if you are or not. I think it would be a good idea to have this as an option in the F1 menu where you it shows something similar but for when you are raiding, pdraiding, kidnapping and also a countdown untill you can do it again

An agreeing response to ThePilotWhoCantFly's reply
1. You can always advert for someone to kill you, I've heard people doing it many times to get rid of impossible hits
3. The PDraid is still bugge, it shows as -seconds sometimes, and you have to wait until -200 to have to do it again
4. It'd be a lot of hassle and no one would check it; it'd be better if there was a timer in one of the corners or mid-top/bottom of your screen
A