Shadow you know [warn appeal]

(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 11:58 PM by DasBaumJunge.)

Your RP Name*
>>TKS UB DasBaumJunge

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:146641140

What is the reason of the warn?*
>>FDA during Raid

Who warned you?*
>>Shadow

What are their SteamIDs?
>>STEAM_0:1:82077363

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>>So I got brought after I were in a base of a friend of my clan, then after people started raiding it, I killed one of them and got killed after my friend just deleted the base ... like 30sec. later I get brought.
I wehre asking what's up, shadow told me I were FDA like 2min. ago (so just a argument here, I weren't raiding since I joined this afternoon) so I weren't raiding or even we got raided, I didn't get in contact with the 2 doors. So shadow told me he had avidence and I should stop lying, even I asked for evidence and explanation why I geting warned, he didn't wanted to show me or tell me, he just repeated "FDA - Faiding door abuse" ,even I knowed that.
So pls show evidence or explain why I got warned, because I don't accept getting warned without a real reason or explanation, that's not nice or helpful. Warns are there to warn people , that they learn from there mistakes.
But giving warns without reasons / giving a reason/evidence is unacceptable if u ask me.So I will accept the warn if I get evidence,prof or a normal reason.

Sorry if this looks like a mess, but I'm not good in grammer
(german)
The human tree

...Yeah here's your video.

https://streamable.com/8rkp6
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018, 12:04 PM by Luxinare.)

And if that wasn't good enough for you here is another video. 

https://streamable.com/z35zw.  

As you can see when Jodul  threw the emp the door opened before the emp exploded which shows you that you FDA'ed to gain an advantages.

Mate, in the video evidence, you are clearly shown abusing your fading door, opening it with the toggle before the EMP explodes. What I want to get straight is that the FDA was committed when YOU were being raided, not when you were raiding another person. You seem to be fixated in saying that you were not raiding and that's what I have tried to explain to you several times, you were NOT raiding, you were GETTING raided.

In the video evidence that both Jodul and Luxinaire have and can show, you are seen abusing the fading door and opening it with your bind to murder every single one of the raiders.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018, 01:18 PM by Kai.)

If yall would look carefully at the video, both the wall above the door & the keypad disappeared in an order. It was prop removal and not FDA. But I can't see who owned the props because someone made a job vote exactly at the time... any clues?

(29-12-2018, 01:17 PM)Kai 🎄 Wrote: If yall would look carefully at the video, both the wall above the door & the keypad disappeared in an order. It was prop removal and not FDA. But I can't see who owned the props because someone made a job vote exactly at the time... any clues?

They are in the same clan (DasBaumJungle and the guy who wanted to be a terrorist), they plotted it all so the video evidence wouldn't show the props owner. Nah mate, Idk

So the evidence was uh...not properly inspected

who owned the base

(29-12-2018, 02:20 PM)Kai 🎄 Wrote: So the evidence was uh...not properly inspected

who owned the base

In my defence, I must say that the video evidence I was shown was Luxinaire's video, in which the only thing I saw disappear was the fading door, therefore I argument that it had been FDA. However, I did not see the other video as with Luxinaire's, I thought it was clear as water.

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018, 03:37 PM by DasBaumJunge.)

(29-12-2018, 02:20 PM)Kai ? Wrote: So the evidence was uh...not properly inspected

who owned the base

It was TKS SLDR Blood, don't know the steam id.
And yes, it got deleted not opend, even we were talking together, he didn't even told me that he is deleting it, because he didn't even knowed I were still in there
The human tree

Accepted.

It's a misunderstanding.