Hawk Servers

Automatic Gun sellers

I have seen this A LOT in many servers and it makes a gun dealers job less stressful, it is a little shelf where you can place guns you either buy or craft then you can put it up for whatever price you want.
I think this would be a lot of fun and make it more realistic for gun dealers and let them slack a little.

Ok idea I would say it's an optional thing because being a gun dealer ain't really stressful to be honest! But it's not that bad of an idea
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

Please use the template and provide links of that addon on the workshop if possible.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 30-12-2018, 10:09 AM by (Chez) UltimateRP.)

(29-12-2018, 12:39 AM)martinocodey Wrote: I have seen this A LOT in many servers and it makes a gun dealers job less stressful, it is a little shelf where you can place guns you either buy or craft then you can put it up for whatever price you want.
I think this would be a lot of fun and make it more realistic for gun dealers and let them slack a little.

Yea i think that some NPC would be better as gun dealers usually overprice their guns and take forever however i do believe there should be some cooldown to buying shipments to not abuse it

Being a gun dealer isn't stressful. I've done it since November 2017. Until I got my Custom Job.
[Image: HunksignatureManager.png]

(30-12-2018, 07:50 PM)panda (2) Wrote: Personally I find that when being a gun dealer not enough people come to buy weapons, I went about 2 months without restocking my inventory supplies so I don't see why there should be a way for gun dealers to be excluded from the game.

Same here
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

Denied.