Hawk Servers

"Misclick" Problem

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> To remove the feature where they are able to say "Misclick" after killing you which makes it ok, I have been rdmed by staff members who use this method, it is very aggravating. My Suggestion is to remove them being able to say misclick because it is unfair, they still fired the shot even if it was a mistake or not its still rdm and being able to get away with it just by saying that is ridiculous I am constantly killed by donators, staff and trusted on purpose who use this method.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It will stop people from getting frustrated and breaking the rules, such as Revenge Rdm.

+rep how is adverting missclick even a thing?
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

i never excuse the person, i ask the person making the report if they wanted a warn to be given or not

flashback to the guy who killed dozens of people a day and adverted misslick each time LULW

(29-12-2018, 01:47 AM)Exhility Wrote: i never excuse the person, i ask the person making the report if they wanted a warn to be given or not

flashback to the guy who killed dozens of people a day and adverted misslick each time LULW

ACE LUL

Back on topic, it's not a feature, it's a basic thing in video games. People can missclick sometimes without the intention of harming anything, why get them in trouble for that when you can be healed and refunded? It's somewhat a must and will not be removed.