Z4 Building Service

(11-01-2019, 07:08 PM)martinocodey Wrote: Scam.

i will slay you.
[Image: Forum_sig.png]

(11-01-2019, 05:46 PM)Josh9fx Wrote: Where? Picture if possible but no needed >>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1621502621 Full thing

When? i can make it and send to you or i can make it as you can watch >>Any But I would like it done today

What type of building? For opium or printers etc. >>Both

How much you are willing to pay? Depends on size, Will not take any offer below 400k but depends on size >>About 7m

Logo? Writing on the side etc, For example "Z4" In large black capitals across the building >>None

How many props? Can do anything otherwise you may not be able to paste it in correctly >>75

Base done. Check Discord

Thanks again your bases keep getting better and better the base I just got is amazing <33333
[Image: 1801211.gif]

Where? Picture if possible but no needed >>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1626465802

When? i can make it and send to you or i can make it as you can watch >>Any 

What type of building? For opium or printers etc. >>Both would be nice 

How much you are willing to pay? Depends on size, Will not take any offer below 400k but depends on size >>1-2m

Logo? Writing on the side etc, For example "Z4" In large black capitals across the building >>Z4

How many props? Can do anything otherwise you may not be able to paste it in correctly >>75

I would like a bend for the doors and the colour to be black with red highlights 
[Image: 1801211.gif]

(16-01-2019, 04:13 PM)Josh9fx Wrote: Where? Picture if possible but no needed >>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1626465802

When? i can make it and send to you or i can make it as you can watch >>Any 

What type of building? For opium or printers etc. >>Both would be nice 

How much you are willing to pay? Depends on size, Will not take any offer below 400k but depends on size >>1-2m

Logo? Writing on the side etc, For example "Z4" In large black capitals across the building >>Z4

I would like a bend for the doors and the colour to be black with red highlights 
All done - check discord

Where? Picture if possible but no needed >> Anywhere.

When? i can make it and send to you or i can make it as you can watch >> Anytime you want, preferably as soon as possible

What type of building? For opium or printers etc. >> just a sign..

How much you are willing to pay? Depends on size, Will not take any offer below 400k but depends on size >> 500k

Logo? Writing on the side etc, For example "Z4" In large black capitals across the building >> All I want is "Milk"

How many props? Can do anything otherwise you may not be able to paste it in correctly >> Just make a sign that says "Milk" use less than 60 Props.
Put a border around it with a background please, make it look nice Smile
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(16-01-2019, 10:41 PM)*MilkMan Wrote: Where? Picture if possible but no needed >> Anywhere.

When? i can make it and send to you or i can make it as you can watch >> Anytime you want, preferably as soon as possible

What type of building? For opium or printers etc. >> just a sign..

How much you are willing to pay? Depends on size, Will not take any offer below 400k but depends on size >> 500k

Logo? Writing on the side etc, For example "Z4" In large black capitals across the building >> All I want is "Milk"

How many props? Can do anything otherwise you may not be able to paste it in correctly >> Just make a sign that says "Milk" use less than 60 Props.
Put a border around it with a background please, make it look nice Smile

ill make it look shite just like the m i l k y boi you are Wink. nah jk love you rlly