>>76561198833842855 - matt218miner39

Who banned me?*
>>Willium

What is the stated reason?*
>>NLR

Ban Duration?*
>>5 days

Why should I be unbanned?*
>> I, matt218miner39 was banned incorectly. What happened was, I broke NLR once at the start, the admin warned me for that. I didnt know what NLR was because I was new to the server and mostly the game gmod. SO I waited 5 minutes after that and returned to the base. Then willium came and just banned me even when I waited for 5 MINS. Plus since I had very low hours on the server (and gmod in total) I didnt know much anyway did I?

Mkay, I was in industrial building where you came to my base and came inside so I killed you. Then about 10 seconds later you came back still as a "Doge" and starting spawning props in my base so I verbally warned you and then you still carried on so I warned you. You then came back in my base so I killed you again to which you came back and went to a neighbouring base where he killed you and you came back to my base. I got a report from the "neighbour" for NLR so I took the sit where it was you, So after warning you for NLR already, you proceeded to NLR 2 more times so I asked for your side to which you responded to what is NLR even though I explained to you the first time I warned you what it was while telling you to read the rules. I then proceeded to ban you for 5 days for MNLR and Minge, The minge due to the spawning props in my base and jumping in my base saying "Stop prop trapping me" and "Let me out" constantly.
I'm Ex-Staff at Hawk Servers

After you told me what NLR was I stopped doing it, so you shouldn't have banned me. The minge was because I thought you were trapping me inside props so I wanted you to stop. It was my fault because I accidentally walked into what you were building as I was walking. If you did unban me you and I know I wouldn't break these rules again now I know they exist. I have very low hours on gmod so please unban me. If I do this again you can ban me but this time I didn't know what NLR was.

You said before hand you didn't know what NLR was " I didn't know what NLR was because I was new to the server" and now you're admitting to it?
Also, You didn't stop because you kept coming back to me and other people so they created a report therefore I had to ban you as it was between 3 minutes overall. I still rest my case with banning you as the Minge too was clear as you jumped into my base and stood next to my prop I wasn't touching and kept on repeating "Stop prop trapping me" and "Let me out"

(01-01-2019, 07:36 PM)willum Wrote: You said before hand you didn't know what NLR was " I didn't know what NLR was because I was new to the server" and now you're admitting to it?
Also, You didn't stop because you kept coming back to me and other people so they created a report therefore I had to ban you as it was between 3 minutes overall. I still rest my case with banning you as the Minge too was clear as you jumped into my base and stood next to my prop I wasn't touching and kept on repeating "Stop prop trapping me" and "Let me out"
you took your own sit?

(01-01-2019, 07:46 PM)BraydenWright22.hawkservers.co Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 07:36 PM)willum Wrote: You said before hand you didn't know what NLR was " I didn't know what NLR was because I was new to the server" and now you're admitting to it?
you took your own sit?

First of all, You're not suppose to be commenting on other people's reports you're not involved in,

And second, No, If you read it carefully, I took someones sit on the NLR matter

(01-01-2019, 08:02 PM)willum Wrote:
you took your own sit?

First of all, You're not suppose to be commenting on other people's reports you're not involved in,

And the propminging?

(01-01-2019, 08:40 PM)Kai Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 08:02 PM)willum Wrote:
you took your own sit?

And the propminging?

I shouldn't have done that, It was on my own accord. Sorry...

Denied.

Read the rules.