Hawk Servers

PRESIDENT AKA MAYOR

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)

Mayor

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
We add a npc that would add players to a list if they wan't to run for mayor.It could be like when two people run the voting starts and players vote on who should be mayor.Or when 2 people run for mayor it is on a timer for more people to run and when the timer is up voting starts

How would your suggestion improve the server?
It would stop players that don't know what they are doing from getting mayor

Good idea for sure but people wouldnt take it seriously and vote for whoever or no one would use it at all +/- rep for me Smile)
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

-rep would be used for alot of minge when kids in chat goo "vote for me (any offensive word) if u dont u will die" so a -rep from me

(04-01-2019, 07:10 PM)ShrekisSweg hawkservers.co Wrote: -rep would be used for alot of minge when kids in chat goo "vote for me (any offensive word) if u dont  u will die" so a -rep from me

WHAT XD

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 11:01 AM by (Chez) UltimateRP.)

Great idea because I love democracy +rep

(04-01-2019, 07:10 PM)ShrekisSweg hawkservers.co Wrote: -rep would be used for alot of minge when kids in chat goo "vote for me (any offensive word) if u dont u will die" so a -rep from me

Kids like you? ??

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 11:48 AM by [VDT] [Hawk] Lost.)

-rep
Dictatorships shall prevail

No, but really. It is quite pointless, a voting is already done when people choose to be mayor. A thing that could be done to prevent mingy presidents could be augmenting the threshold of the Yes/No percentage of job and demote votes
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-Rep

Not necessary and if there is a major who doesn't know what they're doing, A demotion vote can be made.
I'm Ex-Staff at Hawk Servers

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 10:50 PM by DatBoyWitASar.)

(06-01-2019, 09:32 PM)willum Wrote: -Rep

Not necessary and if there is a major who doesn't know what they're doing, A demotion vote can be made.

Demote is broken

(06-01-2019, 11:45 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep
Dictatorships shall prevail

No, but really. It is quite pointless, a voting is already done  when people choose to be mayor. A thing that could be done to prevent mingy presidents could be augmenting the threshold of the Yes/No percentage of job and demote votes

I agree and I thought this would be a way to change it

Denied.