Hawk Servers

Suggestion

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Players

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Spread out NPCs and ATMs throughout the map, possibly in every section (downtown, slums, uptown, etc). This removes the need of going all the way to spawn to acquire health or withdraw some money which can be a bit of a pain.
[Image: a_6881b8782b93bbada2329bafa366ec44.gif]

+ REP

I agree, When you're all the way at the strip club and need health it is a pain.
I'm Ex-Staff at Hawk Servers

+rep If you base far away from the spawn, it can be a pain to go all the way back to spawn and come back to the base, after you defended a raid or something. This should definitely be added!

+rep this can be useful instead of running across the whole map just to get health or go get money out of ATM, it would also help when you are in terror instead of running into spawn just to get health you can get health out of spawn which gives the cops advantage to kill them and the terrorists advantage to get health in most places
+rep or flat earth

+rep it's so annoying that you half to walk to spawn to deposit some money. Also there should be more health npcs imo but not permanent weps mabyy suits tho
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

+rep

I hate successfully winning a raid and being left with no health and being afraid to leave your base incase people raid

+rep

Seems a good idea, after raiding.
Big Turtle   Smile

Can be abused.

-Rep

There are NPCs at spawn because it's a no role play zone. As Kai has said, it's too easily abused if there are NPCs around the map for health.

Also with the ATMs, theres already some at spawn, bank and outside PD.

Accepted.

More ATMs will be added, not medics though.