Permanent Knifes

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> everyone (with money)

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> That there should be more of an option with knifes on the permanent item NPC, since you can't get a karambit nor can you get an m9 bayonet via the NPC so i think you should add them knifes but maybe with no skin (vanilla)

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would add more of an option and make people buy the knifes more.
AN EPIC GAMER WHO PLAYS HAWK!

I would like to see better looking knives added as well such as ruby knives
[Image: a_6881b8782b93bbada2329bafa366ec44.gif]

There's already enough knifes and weapons never mind more added to it, or it might look a mess. Maybe something within the box opening, a different kind of box meant for knifes but it costs more money would be cool.
[Image: o1AJ9mPK1FEjaCUEerUtYiA6Q9euY5NPwnDyjTTtFZQii39mF.gif]

that box with knives has already existed, 5 knives came out to five people and i dont think another box wil be released
i am human 

(05-01-2019, 10:10 PM)PyroShark Wrote: that box with knives has already existed, 5 knives came out to five people and i dont think another box wil be released
Well shit lol
[Image: o1AJ9mPK1FEjaCUEerUtYiA6Q9euY5NPwnDyjTTtFZQii39mF.gif]

I think that if new knives were to be added, they should be in the unbox system. There's only one crate right now so hopefully more are added in the future
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

honestly I'd say there are enough knifes ig already, I think the perm knife box could be cool tho i'd say like 150mil for a rare knife
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

if the box is released again then there would be bearly any reason for the box released earlier, I think the knives which came from the first box should be as exclusive as the vape cannon
i am human 

I see no point to knives, they are good at sneaking and breaking windows, but overall.. ehh.
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

-REP

No need for any more knives as they have barely any use
I'm Ex-Staff at Hawk Servers