"FDA"

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Raiding/Defending

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Elaborate what FDA means, even after 1w and 10h on the server I still have no clue what FDA implies. It's extremely vague.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Reduce clueless warns.
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

Most players are aware of the rule, FDA is fading door abuse, which refers to using binds to open fading doors during raids. You should know this as staff October.....

[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 01:46 PM by October.)

I've never been in a DarkRP server other than this one in my life. I've never seen it written, I've never seen anyone get warned, I've never questioned anyone doing it and I've seen other people do it, thus I never minded it. You know what 100 hours of habit can do mate.
That's the thing, Most.
There are a few things in the rules and the handbook that are a bit too vague for new players, so I think that that should be changed.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2019, 03:37 PM by ThePilotWhoCantFly.)

(06-01-2019, 01:45 PM)October Wrote: I've never been in a DarkRP server other than this one in my life. I've never seen it written, I've never seen anyone get warned, I've never questioned anyone doing it and I've seen other people do it, thus I never minded it. You know what 100 hours of habit can do mate.
That's the thing, Most.
There are a few things in the rules and the handbook that are a bit too vague for new players, so I think that that should be changed.
Massive +rep with that. For example, there is no mention about the rules on pdraiding. The only mention on pdraiding are for the government not for thieves gangsters (etc.). I also think advert warn should be added as a rule. Its kinda getting confusing on what you are and what not you are allowed to do. How are new players supposed to learn the rules without being tp'd to a sit and getting warns and how are staff supposed to make a judgment when it is not even officially stated on the rules?
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

You seem to have created this thread for the main reason as I made a sit twice for you FDAing and you clearly should know it as staff. It is pretty self explanatory at what it means and you could ask others. However I do believe it needs to be added to the rule book as people can FDA and get away with it for it not being in the rulebook.
I'm Ex-Staff at Hawk Servers

It's the reason why I know about it in the first place. As a staff I should know these things, and when the only two things that can provide that information dont have enough of it, what am I to do?

(06-01-2019, 03:37 PM)ThePilotWhoCantFly Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 01:45 PM)October Wrote: I've never been in a DarkRP server other than this one in my life. I've never seen it written, I've never seen anyone get warned, I've never questioned anyone doing it and I've seen other people do it, thus I never minded it. You know what 100 hours of habit can do mate.
That's the thing, Most.
Massive +rep with that. For example, there is no mention about the rules on pdraiding. The only mention on pdraiding are for the government not for thieves gangsters (etc.). I also think advert warn should be added as a rule. Its kinda getting confusing on what you are and what not you are allowed to do. How are new players supposed to learn the rules without being tp'd to a sit and getting warns and how are staff supposed to make a judgment when it is not even officially stated on the rules?
Most Raiding rules apply to PD Raiding btw.
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

Thank you for that Craigo, but why "most"
Which ones dont?

Thanks for the reply craigo I already know it's mainly raiding rules but what about new players? They can only learn the rules entirely by being taken to a sit. What about adverting warn1/2/3 rules?

October might not be sure about FDA hes asking to make sure he does his job right and it is the right thing to do to ask other staff members instead of being quiet.
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

Photo 

(07-01-2019, 07:32 PM)October Wrote: Thank you for that Craigo, but why "most"
Which ones dont?

[Image: e327feb1a7ae7f5e5f77a23105427b2d.png]
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]