Hawk Servers

More forum "ranks"

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 10:52 PM by Z4.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Forum users

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Adding more "ranks", in which shows if they're respected/trusted. * Names could be "Credible" or "Established" or maybe two different tiers of this trust.*

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> So i feel it will improve staff apps, for example i always see people making staff apps while they're mates are + repping just because. I feel it help higher ups who need to review and accept/deny staff apps. These ranks could be handed out by higher-ups or a voting system implemented ( could be a whole different app or when a player reaches a certain amount of +reps on the forums ).  Only allowing these people and staff to reply on staff apps may help to show a more trusted opinion which isnt biased and make sure the selected staff is the best they can be.
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

+ rep

Would need to be tweaked slightly maybe but I like the idea of having the 'TRUSTED' and 'VETERAN' as forum tags. This can easily show what kind of replies on staff apps are more trustworthy.
Got the big oof...

+/-Rep
Could be easily farmed if its just by hours. But if it was posts then I see no issue
-Gamer Grill

Can you propose any names for the ranks?
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019, 10:51 PM by Z4.)

(08-01-2019, 10:36 PM)Exhility Wrote: Can you propose any names for the ranks?

Maybe "Established"  or "Credible".  Or 2 different tiers of it so maybe use both of em TongueP? 

(08-01-2019, 09:56 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: +/-Rep
Could be easily farmed if its just by hours. But if it was  posts then I see no issue
Ah i mean like account reps rather than post reps :pp xddd
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

Only staff will be able to comment on staff applications soon, which makes this kinda pointless - though I do see why it's good in your opinion.

I doubt Tasid will agree to this, the current "rank" non-donors get is "Registered", the rank allows the user to basically use the forums. More ranks will only make this more difficult, but we'll see.

(08-01-2019, 11:04 PM)the ultimate sheryiff Wrote: Only staff will be able to comment on staff applications soon, which makes this kinda pointless - though I do see why it's good in your opinion.

I doubt Tasid will agree to this, the current "rank" non-donors get is "Registered", the rank allows the user to basically use the forums. More ranks will only make this more difficult, but we'll see.
Ah right, But i can see it being useful on more controversial suggestions. I do agree though it may be to much effort for little outcome, but it may just help you higher ups on determining an overall judgement. :Tongue <333

-rep
It is quite pointless imo, will only make tasid have to make two extra ranks and set them up completely. I would leave it just as it is, especially, as Kai says, because only staff will be able to post on staff apps shortly
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep Usually, +reps by friends/clan members are often ignored (or they should be) since they will always be biased even if they try not to be.
A

-rep
I mean the idea isnt necessarily bad, it's just not really needed and extra work for tasid.
[Image: jif.gif]