Opium Addicts v2

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Opium Producers

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Add a rule that if you are basing as an opium producer, and half of the addict is still obtainable to outside people, you cant use worldglow or anything else to view others outside the base selling opium and adverting steal. Same goes for if you are outside of the base.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Would clear up a gray area in the rules, as well as getting your own opium from inside of your own base..
-Gamer Grill

+rep I just got fucked up by this method a lot, I probably lose around 4-5 mil. So please put it in the rules!

+ rep. For sure, i havent encountered it as much but would be nice addition to rules
[Image: Forum_sig.png]

Or, disallow bases to build over / around an NPC.

+Rep
Just remove them all together they're fucking bullshit
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

Haven't seen it happen myself, but sounds like a good idea. I'm more keen on what Kai said though, if the goal really is to simplify and streamline the rules the best way would just be to disallow covering any part of an NPC up with a base.

+Rep
I have also not seen this but it could and will be a problem

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 11:04 AM by BIuePhoenix.)

-rep by me with having opium so unbalanced right now having to spent 10k to the heater and packer and the recipe to make 300k you dont lose anything even geting raided
make it so no base is allowed to be build with a npc in one of his walls so you have to thing about when to go out or to stay and defend your base

Rep+ so there a Risk of loosing decent money, opium is too op atm.
[Image: 37c40950b3e0deecc9915ac5b6a417a8.png]

+rep
There should be a rule where you have to gravgun something to steal it first
+rep Or say goodbye to your k n e e c a p s