Hawk Servers

banned for no reason

so I killed a guy for throwing a machete at me  gave him a warning shot and told him not to do it he almost hit me so I killed him and another guy that I killed was the guy he was basing with because I was raiding and he was a participant of the base and don't recall killing anyone else

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 02:21 AM by martinocodey.)

Use the template to make it neater. (also you need to use the template)
Your RP Name
>>

Your SteamID*
>>

Who banned you?*
>>

What is the stated reason?*
>>

Ban Duration?*
>>

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>

rp name manlymango
steam id beastman0909
banned by toxiclocc
reason mass rdm
ban duration 1 week 6 days
I was raiding on one kill and the other one was self defense for him throwing a machete at me and almost hit me,gave a warning shot,continued and from a long distance threw it right at my feet so I killed him

I'll get Toxiclocc to reply.

This ban was when no staff was on the server and i had to jump on to stop the mass RDM. his name was one that came up with a large amount of kills. when i got on he was no longer on the server. I dont fully know if he was in middle of it or he was the assailant.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 03:54 AM by manlymango.)

it was a gun dealer and u banned him for killing me and some other people

all of my kills were either self defense or I killed them during a raid

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 04:00 AM by Toxiclocc.)

like i said. i didnt know if you were the victim or the assailant. when i got on the server i was going off what was in discord and the logs.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 04:14 AM by manlymango.)

the people that I killed may have labeled it as rdm but it was either a raid or self defense

the people that I killed may or may not have been in the discord telling you that I was mass rdming

so am I going to be unbanned

Okay, accepted.