Your RP Name*
>> RK Leader Funky

Are you reporting Staff or Players?*
>> Staff

What are their names?*
>> Jeff and Patrick

What are their SteamIDs?*
>> STEAM_0:0:60755871 and STEAM_0:0:234434088

What happened?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> There was a sit for supposed RDM (which is false). Patrick claimed i RDMed him even tho i had told him to put the weapon away and then adverted warn 3 times. It shows in the video he supplied him running away with adouble barrel out, me adverting and then killing him. This would not be valid evidence to back up a sit against me for a warn. Patrick immediately went on duty after I killed him, when there was no reason to. Jeff brought me to the sit where we waited for the video to be uplaoded which took ages so i wanted to be returned. He returned me and we waited. When i was brought back, he said from the video h can see that i shouldnt of killed him. Yu cannot see that from the video. He then warned me for RDM and returned me. I tried to speak but he returned me midway. I ask him to bring me back as i was false warned and i was speaking. He wasn't letting me argue my point across in a sit which is biased, and it is also very biased towards Patrick as he is staff. Jeff claims the warn cannot be removed as the warns system is broken, so i ask him to contact higher ups to have it removed as it is false. He refuses to by repeating that it is broken and it cannot be removed, and as i am midway through speaking again, he returns me.  You can also see in the video he switches to on duty and does not take the ticket that was already there. he ignores it and only waits for his, even tho it is a simple 'im stuck' case. He flies around with no reaso which back when i was staff, was classed as staff abuse, and then talks in admin chat asking for his sit to be taken. He also moans when his isn't taken first. I want the warning removed please as there is insufficiant evidence to say  RDMed him, because i didn't, and it all appears very biased. Both staff members were very cocky and arrogant during the sit too. Patrick claimed he was in the right the entire time but showed no valid proof. Jeff took that clip and saw it as valid evidence, even though it isnt. When i asked for a higher staff member to be contacted, he claimed that 'he calls the shots around here'(proof provided below). This is all very unfair and not how sits should be handled. Please take everything i have said into consideration and if you need anything else let me know, because unlike Patrick, i am not hiding any of my evidence.

The video Patrick used as evidence is here: https://streamable.com/zwoc0
Screenshot to provide proof of chat: https://pasteboard.co/HW2jk9r.png
Long time community member as well as ex-staff

(12-01-2019, 02:22 AM)F_u_n_k_y Wrote: flies around with no reaso which back when i was staff, was classed as staff abuse,

?

Also for the record, the warn system is broken so even Higher Ups cannot remove warns at the moment.

I'll review this case at the morning, try and edit out the aggression.

From what i saw you told him to back off and he was and you killed him, when i returned you you said you werent finished so brought you back, and then i told you the warn system is broken and no one can remove the warn right now which is what soap-chan told me. What i meant by i call the shots here is that i was the staff taking you're sit and it was my judgement weather rules were broken here and i did let you speak i listened and i told you the answer to you .
+rep or mum gae 

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 02:39 AM by Patrick.)

I was following what you said in the warm, you adverted me to go away so i did but then i saw u was still doing it so i pressed my bind to record. I was following his instructions to leave  so i did and i still got killed. Jeff had the rights to warn you for that its a valid warn from my eyes. I moaned because they claimed a sit that was ticketed after mine and that is annoying,  as u can see in video That swat in that help i am stuck sit was in that prop block two other staff members was there I do not need to claim sits that other staff attend unless they need help.

EVIDENCE
(staff was already dealing with the issue with the guy who was stuck) : https://gyazo.com/d5008527766d393c022975b44be2d530
(him adverting me to leave the area while im running and he kills me) : https://streamable.com/zwoc0

e
[Image: fb138c5a6f8a6c15d44fc714cc48a928.png]

(12-01-2019, 02:33 AM)Kai Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 02:22 AM)F_u_n_k_y Wrote: flies around with no reaso which back when i was staff, was classed as staff abuse,

?

Also for the record, the warn system is broken so even Higher Ups cannot remove warns at the moment.

That’s fair enough Kai, but what wasn’t fair was the rest of it or the fact I was warned in the first place.

(12-01-2019, 02:36 AM)F_u_n_k_y Wrote:

?

That’s fair enough Kai, but what wasn’t fair was the rest of it or the fact I was warned in the first place.

I understand that, though don't you want to appeal the warn as well?

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 02:41 AM by F_u_n_k_y.)

Also, I have no agression here, I’m just annoyed. He had no valid reason to warn me as that video doesn’t supply enough evidence to say that he wasn’t closer to me when I adverted first and I said something verbally (which I did). I said to put the weapons away as he had C4 out.

Patrick, in response to yours, you had chance to take the ticket when you went straight on Duty after being killed.

(12-01-2019, 02:39 AM)Kai Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 02:36 AM)F_u_n_k_y Wrote:

?

I understand that, though don't you want to appeal the warn as well?

I was hoping that through this it can be resolved, but if you would like me to make a warn appeal too I can do. I just thought it was kind of unnecessary and extra work for you as it links in here.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 03:16 AM by Patrick.)

That sit came on like a 30s before I started recording... but then you did all your advert stuff so I went out the way, I didn’t take it after I diee because I was kinda frustrated that you killed me and I think it was Not appropiate to do a sit in a risk of getting a report for being disrespectful to our players. That’s also why i asked other staff to take sits as i needed time to calm down, plus  It’s Late here. I didn’t talk much in the sit and I’m sure I didn’t Say anything that could been taken by offence,I just explained what happend in my eyes. NOTE: i am writing this on me phone so I do apologise for any spelling/grammer mistakes.
[Image: fb138c5a6f8a6c15d44fc714cc48a928.png]

It was a "go away" warn, police warns need to be very specific. He did as you demanded using advert and was killed - making it an unintentional RDM since you didn't know about the specific-warns part.

Concluding from our DMs, there was no evidence for the bias-accusion and therefore I can't do anything with it. All Jeff did was telling you that the warn system is currently broke.

The warn will be removed when the warn system is fixed and hope you'll remember this, consider it a verbal. Upgrade your warn bind.

Closed.