Dark staff apllication

In-Game Name
>>AT Dark Knight.

Preferred Name
>>Dark.

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>Premium.

Date of Birth
>>5/11/05.

Country
>>England.

Timezone
>>GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2D 23H 42min 35 sec.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>3 but they are months ago.

Have you been banned before?
>>yes but again like 5/6 months ago. 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>I have just come back from a really long break so I don't believe so.

What is your Discord Username?
>>[OC]ben6rules#3441.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>562.
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No I do not.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes I do, If you would like profe you can DM me on discord.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>2-4 hours or 3-6 hours it really depends what I want to do on that day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Well that again depend how many sits I may get to do.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am kind, I have deperssion and dylixa also I am hard to get angry, my hobbies consit of gutair, rugby, games and chess.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I believe that you should hire me for staff as I have a lot of exprince I have a good knowledge of the type of players you may meet and also I am very easy with some people depend with they have annoyed me, I can be on for very long periods of time and I will be willing to do what ever you want me to do and I will like to help out a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM(random death match) is where you go and kill someone out of RP there are two types of RDM there is MRDM(mass random death match) which is where you kill more then three people out of RP or there is RDM where you kill less then three people but both are still very bad.

A example of RDM is Jimmy has just killed Shara for no reason he say it was a hit but there was nothing in chat about it.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR(NLR= New Life Rule) is where you where killed and it was RP and you go back there in a span of two minuter or you go and RP with the person who killed you the radius of NLR is 50 meters.

A exmple of breaking NLR is Keven was killed by Joe and now has just entered the area he was killed after 30 seconds and has stayed there after told to leave the area for more then 20 seconds, or you could have Keven going and intracting with Joe.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP(RP= Role Play) is where you don't act like the character you have chosen to play as or you don't act in the right way.

A example of it is Shara is chosen to play as a cop but then acts like a crips member and works with the crips.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>Trolling is where you not there to RP or play as a character you there to make other play game time horrible.

A example of this would be James is in his base trying to get out but Davud is closing James door every time he trys to open it.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would take the most siruose one and deal with that and then see what sits are left then again take the most siruose one

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would freeze James and bring him to a sit room and then ask why he is doing it if he doesn't answer then I would warn him for RDA then let him carry on with his exprince of the world but if he actually tell me why I may let him off with a vobal warning

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>See if the tramp and Katie are friend and if they are then I will warn them both for RDM also I would see how many warns they both have and if they have more then five in the past two weeks then I may ban then for 2 days.

+rep
claims to know ULX
only have warns from 3-4 month

-rep
Very lack of detail
Banned before
The questions answered slightly wrong

Overall I would say its a -rep, but good luck!

+reps
Claims to know ULX

-reps
Lacking a lot of detail
"I have just come back from a very long break" that shows that you have been very inactive lately
more than one warning per day of playtime
Banned before
grammar & spelling is terrible
never seen you in-game
Very young
Why would you ban someone for having 5 warnings in to weeks ?
What does the amount of warnings have to do about if they will get another one or not ? RDM is RDM, it doesn't matter about their previous record.

Overall huge -rep, you're not fit for staff in my eyes.

Denied.

Be active on all platforms before applying for staff.