Hawk Servers

App 2

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 06:21 PM by LukeHowes1.)

In-Game Name
>>DT Luke

Preferred Name
>>Luke

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>8/8/2005

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2W D 7H

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>14 (Since the start of 2018 i think)
https://imgur.com/a/GtcGo03
Have you been banned before?
>> Yes (I think that at that point of my time on Hawk Servers i made a mistakes)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>lukehowes#7229

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>387

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes
Examples:
!Goto DT Luke
!Bring DT Luke
!Warn DT Luke
!xban (brings up menu)
!kick DT Luke
!jail DT Luke
!cloak DT Luke
!uncloak DT Luke
They are the main ones

How often can you moderate the server?
>>4 Hours a day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>30

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I'm in secondary School at this time, i like playing on computers and im Basic Web Design (I'm not very good at it but still i like doing it) Every Person i know would say im very nice in game and out of game.Currently i'm moderating a discord server! I know im only 13 but i think i am mature for my age so i hope you can make an exception!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>Firstly because i'm really active on the forms with 11h also i'm really active on the server and personally i think i'm getting more involved with the people on the server also i'm a moderator for a clan on the server what i'm really enjoying helping out (DT Clan!). Another Reason i think you should make me part of the staff team is i do not hold grudges on other players and my goals on this server would be to make the community a better place to get more people involved in and also help and support the server.
I'm good at working with other people and i think teamwork is the Key Factor of a great community. At this point of time most of your staff don't have a problem with me as i'm not looking to cause problems and i'm here to help out the Staff Team and catch Rule Breakers so as i know you need more staff im your perfect Player!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death match, Killing a player who is RolePlaying for no valid reason! Example: Luke Goes up to josh and kills him! Would Warn For RDM
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life Rule when someone comes back after being killed in RP Example: Luke is raiding josh and luke killed him and josh comes back to his base! Would Warn For NLR
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Failing to stay in character in game Example: Luke Starts Mugging Josh and Josh kills Luke! Would Warn For FailRP
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Doing an act of annoying a player Example:He comes up to Luke and Josh proceeds to Mic Spam and begin a minge! Would Verbal Warn For Mic Spam

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Example:MRDM,NLR,RDM,RDA there are the 4 sits i would go to MRDM because it more serious and proceed to Ban Them For a 2 weeks! then go do the other sits 1 at a time(I would ask if any other staff want to do a sits)

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would bring james and ask him why he has been arresting people then i would proceed to tell him what he done wrong and ban him For MRDA-2 Weeks Ban.Then refund all players who had been affected by him!(Unarrest all of players!)

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring Katie and Tasid and i would ask Katie why she killed Tasid and would then look in the logs to see that Katie killed Tasid for no Valid Reason then i would warn Katie for RDM and if Tasid mentions the tramp i would bring the tramp and then look in the damage logs to find out that the Tramp did attempt to kill Tasid and warn him for ARDM.

Thank you for reading it From Ya Boi Luke!

[Image: 1801209.gif]

+rep
Seems mature
Knows ULX
Have a good understanding of rules

-rep
Lack of detail
Lot of warns
Low server score
Banned before

Overall: This is a -rep from me, you should add some more detail to it, and try to be more active on every platforms!

(12-01-2019, 05:56 PM)Glazing boi Wrote: +rep
Seems mature
Knows ULX
Have a good understanding of rules

-rep
Lack of detail
Lot of warns
Low server score
Banned before

Overall: This is a -rep from me, you should add some more detail to it, and try to be more active on every platforms!

on hawk forms i have got 15 Hours, 29 Minutes, 55 Seconds
and on discord im never talking

[Image: 1801209.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 07:39 PM by Z4.)

Overall +/- Rep. Good luck! < 33

+Reps
Active
Nice guy/Mature
Knows ULX
- Reps
Warns
Been Banned
Inactive on forums/discord
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 07:19 PM by martinocodey.)

+Reps
Ulx examples
Playtime

-Reps
Many warns
Been banned before
Not very active on discord
Some questions are quite lackluster

Overall -Rep

+reps
Knows ULX
Ok forum posts

-reps
Mingy in-game
1 warn/day of playtime (which has been farmed but is much less)
Low server score
Farming playtime a shitton of times, around 5-6 days from his playtime were surely him being AFK
Banned before
Lacks detail
Confusing grammar and spelling

Overall, -rep. I have seen you farming playtime many times, every single time I saw you, you were never active/moving. Also apart from that, improve in the other points I mentioned
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+reps
Good playtime
Provided ULX knowledge

-reps
1 warning per day of playtime
Banned
14 warnings
lacking a lot of detail
I calculated that you would do approximately 7 sits per hour which is bad.
I have caught you at night farming playtime
Very young for staff
Seems immature.

Overall massive -rep, work on all these -reps before you reapply please.

+reps
Playtime
Ulx examples

+/-reps
Formatting seems a bit ouchy

-reps
Banned
14 Warns
Extremely low server score
Doesn't seem old enough, even to be an exception (minimum age 14)

Overall -rep Good luck
A

+Reps

ULX
Playtime
Seen ingame

-Reps
Immature
Many warnings
Low SS for your playtime.

Overall, neutral rep. Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 13-01-2019, 05:06 PM by Patrick.)

rep +
 play time 
knows ulx 

rep -
 warns 
still quite mingy 
immature 
seen you afk a lot in spawn  once up too 5 hours.
lack of detail
been banned before

Altogether REP - Goodluck!
[Image: fb138c5a6f8a6c15d44fc714cc48a928.png]