Hawk Servers

when will i learn

So i'm coming back I guess because I want to set a few things right and congratulate myself on the worst reputation on the forums(can we get it to 3 digits bois jk)I do realise most and all of you are very angry at me for what I have previously done(and most of you just dont like me at all)so basically this is a 'im back' message and a apoligy messsage.I do know that after this you guys still wont want me here but i would like you to let you know how sorry I am.

I am truly sorry about all of the things i have done that effected you guys.I wish I had never have retaliated like that and I really want to say sorry.Here are a few personal apoligies.

Firestorm: I'm sorry about that post I made.I do realise that you believed I postfarm and I respect your opinion.
Panda:Sorry about that whole staff application drama. I wasn't thinking straight and I hope you can forgive me.
Zen:I just got mad when you warned me because my aim sux and kai denied my warn appeal because of my bad aim(im assuming this looking back at it)and I am really sorry about that and I promise i will never do that agian.
Kai: just everything I'm really sorry and I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me.

I don't expect you to forgive me  just from an apology message on my im back message but I hope  I can earn a positive reputation back and one day be looked up on instead of looked down on.

That is all
Thank you for reading and have a great day
Shrek.

You don't know the legend himself, Neldonax, right?
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

no???who is he?

the most -rep'ed lad in the entire universe
i am human 

Im proud of it(im sad)

oof, why do I remember your name
[Image: 1804780.gif]

That was uh, sincere...