Alternative To Verbal Warns

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Newer Players, who don't yet fully understand the rules

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> Currently, if someone who is new to the server who breaks a rule that they didn't know about, staff can choose to give them a verbal warning instead. This is because they may be new to DarkRP and didn't have the intention to break the rule or more likely, didn't even know about the rule. My suggestion is that instead of giving someone a verbal warning, they should be  told what they did wrong, and jailed for an amount of time to read the rules.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I've seen a-lot of new players on the server, who don't really understand the game too much, for instance, a new player may arrest someone for "having a gun out in public" without advert warning them 3 times to put it away before they do it. As staff, we could either warn this person for RDA or give them a verbal warning. I think jailing them and giving them time to read the rules is a much more sensible punishment. 

Well, this is kinda what I do, I tell them what they did wrong, return them and jail them for 3-5 minutes so they can read the rules.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Uh, you can either explain the rules or jail them and do it. No point in replacing it tho.
-Gamer Grill

Most staff tell them what they did wrong, after the sit it's their responsibility to read the rules, if they choose not to read them then it's their own fault. -rep.

-REP
Just give them a verbal warn and jail them if you see fit? No need to replace it lol.

[Image: jif.gif]

A lot of people just go afk when being jailed though

(13-01-2019, 07:08 PM)martinocodey Wrote: A lot of people just go afk when being jailed though

Being AFK is missing in RP | So is being jailed. Getting that out of the way I jail for 120-180 depending on the severity if they have like -3 seconds on the server. This shouldn't be replaced there's no point.
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

?

If you think a verbal would be more appropriate for a particular situation, you may issue one. No need to warn if you think it's okay.