jacktheboss07's Staff Application

in-Game Name
>>jacktheboss07

Preferred Name
>>Jack

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>VIP

Date of Birth
>>I was born on, 08/03/2006.

Country
>>I live in England.

Timezone
>>My timezone is GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://gyazo.com/f66191621590a71aa54b051dba89f461, that is my total playtime.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
[Image: 1475cb0b7b458760a0cae38026ef4a76.png]>

https://gyazo.com/1475cb0b7b458760a0cae38026ef4a76 They were from when I first started playing this server last year, and didn't really know the rules, but I have learnt alot about the rules and the server since then.

Have you been banned before?
>> I am not a hundred percent sure, but if I did I would say its only one.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>My discord name is ジャック#5922 

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>I only just found out about the discord today, so I am currently at a low level (1).

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No, but I have a friend on the server name Patrick who is an admin.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>No since I have never been a Garry's mod admin, but I have been admins on other games like FiveM and that, so I will proberly be able to figure it out.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Basically from 2:45pm to 10:00pm unless its weekends, then it is usally the whole day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>I can do as many as I need to.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a funny and forgiving person, who likes dark humor, in my spare time I like gaming, and I've currently got back into offroading, and I am also interested in Airsoft since as I get older I would like to join the Armed Forces.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>Because I have experience with being a Moderator/Staff, not just on Garry's mod but others such as FiveM. Also I am a very calm person which means I can handle situations very peacefully and usally quickly, also I am a very forgiving person so I would usally just warn them instead of just giving them the ban hammer, but it depends what they have done, also my objectivces are to work my way up through the ranks, till I can not go anywere else, my other one is, to get to know everyone and become friendly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is basically when you kill someone without a valid reason, for example I run into the PD and shoot all the officers inside.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR is basically were you go to the same spot after you died, it is usally a five minute wating period, for example you get raided, and you want to go back to get your printers.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is were you do something that is not in charecter, for example you were talking about what you eat for dinner last night irl.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is were you, mess about and not take it seriously for example, the cops are asking to come in, you say "oh hold on I've got a pizzia let me just eat it".

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Do not panic, and just take them on 1 by 1 until I have compleated them.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Have a sit with him, talk to him about what he did, and give him a warning.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would warn them all for RDM since they killed eachother without a valid reason,

(This post was last modified: 13-01-2019, 08:51 PM by Jorymo.)

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements - https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383.
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP