Your RP Name
>>Matthew1

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:202755901

Who warned you?*
>>HardBreaker

What is the stated reason?*
>>RDM

Why should we remove the warn?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I was getting shot at after going climbing up and scanning a base then i hear one of the people say stand there and get ready to shoot him I walked out from cover and actually let my self get shot so i wouldn't get warned for rdm so i had a reason to shoot back. When i got shot i started shooting in the doorway and apparently killed someone else and got warned for RDM didn't much of a chance to speak in the sit i asked if he did damage to me and didn't get responce back and them he said ill be warning you for RDM

I'll get Hardbreaker to respond.
-Gamer Grill

Thank You

I warned you because you shot someone who didn't do anything to you, even if it is crossfire or Misclick you didn't mention that.
of course I gave you a chance to speak else i wouldn't be able to warn anyone without hearing both stories.
Your question about damage got Response I told you, that he didn't shoot you at all.
After both of you had nothing to say anymore and you obviously killed someone for no reason, and didn't really say it was crossfire or something.
I decided to warn you.

Your sincerely
Hard.
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

Denied - Hardbreaker checked damage logs and states that no damage was done to you, making it RDM and the warn valid.
-Gamer Grill