Hawk Servers

Paid Terror

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Terrorists

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> As terrorists don't get a salary, and the only way of making money is raids or mugs, I think it would be good if during terrors you got paid for each kill you got. It doesn't have to be much, maybe a thousand each kill?

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It gives terrorists a way to make money without doing raids so it is more enjoyable. It's a great way to improve this job.
[Image: wxze2s4.jpg]

+reps
Although it should only be enabled in terrors, any kills the terrorist produced out of a terror attack should be granted no money.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+rep don't see anything wrong with this as long as you don't get money while you are not doing terror (mentioned above by shadow). Actually would some what give a terrorist a reason to terror apart from getting to kill people for the fun of it
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

-Rep

That small amount of money would firstly be pointless. Secondly, they can make money from raids already. No point in granting them extra ways of making money apart from that.

-rep
Could encourage mrdm; When someone starts a terror attack some don't know that they can only kill government and so they kill citizens too. If they got 1,000 for each kill it would make them think that it's fine as they're getting money for it. Terrorists do terror attacks for the fun of it and it is a very popular job as it is. I don't think we need to make it any better.

+Rep

Would add a small incentive, and you could try and make lots of money with bombings.
-Gamer Grill

+-REP I think this woul make more of a point to terror attacks but if you are gonna add this is i think there should be a cool down adjustment to how often terrors can be started as i could just see non stop terrors if this wasnt looked at
Gimme those + Reps people
[img=0x0]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51973158_359709801283976_8818428144932356096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a97b63714579ec4e7750451f61574ea4&oe=5CE3FD92[/img]

The cops always get killed and report it as rdm all the time they keep getting killed in terrors, they think its mrdm. If you get paid for it More people will use it more terrors Making money while killing cops i think it would be easy to abuse so im going to REP -
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

i agree that terrorists should get better money, perhaps people could hire them like hit men. Anyway good suggestion +rep

-rep switch to terrorist leader every now and then, get easy money and switch back

terorrist is retard job as it is
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]