Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:231210415

Who banned you?*
>> WP Panda

What is the stated reason?*
>> NITRP

Ban Duration?*
>> was 5 days now 3 days 2 hours 17 mins

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> It wasn't my fault. What happened was me and my friend were playing, and we stopped in the streets. I accidentally pressed the "Q" key instead of the "W" key and i spawned a prop in by accident but it spawned on top on my fried so he was trapped in side and i removed it instantly (as it was an accident. They my fried said to the staff "don't warn/ban him it was an accident" and at the time we were talking through discord.

I don't remember banning you tbh. I think there was a lot of people prop spamming and prop trapping pretty much abusing people with props.
I believe I banned you for Constantly prop spamming. I was doing a sit about someone prop spamming or prop trapping and then you decide to spam some tyres...? Correct me if that wasn't the situation but I honestly do not remember much of this.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 09:05 PM by L.Beardmore.)

(01-02-2019, 09:01 PM)panda Wrote: I don't remember banning you tbh. I think there was a lot of people prop spamming and prop trapping pretty much abusing people with props.
I believe I banned you for Constantly prop spamming. I was doing a sit about someone prop spamming or prop trapping and then you decide to spam some tyres...? Correct me if that wasn't the situation but I honestly do not remember much of this.

That wasn't me i was the one next to PD and you wasn't doing a sit and i spawned the wardrobe by accident. Also, I wasn't constantly doing it I only did that one thing and that was by an accident and the person who i was on with said "don't warn/ban him it was an accident and i'm on discord with him" they were his exact words

What's your RP name?

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 09:08 PM by L.Beardmore.)

(01-02-2019, 09:05 PM)panda Wrote: What's your RP name
That's a slight problem I don't know it but Kai said dw about it

Was your name in-game GWILSON by any chance?

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 09:18 PM by L.Beardmore.)

(01-02-2019, 09:10 PM)panda Wrote: Was your name in-game GWILSON by any chance?

Ye

fun fact that still doesn't jog my memory. I'm happy for you to be unbanned.

Accepted
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP