Hawk Servers

Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 12:07 AM by FrazSays. Edit Reason: Messed up the Steam ID )

Fuck.. Back here again.. TBH I can only really blame myself but here we are.
Your RP Name
Some Mad Lad

Your SteamID*
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:162063721

Who banned you?*
Shadow

What is the stated reason?*
Mass RDM

Ban Duration?*
2 Weeks (Now 1 week 5 days)

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
To give you the sum of it, I was a terrorist, and I had never performed a terror before. I wanted to try it out so I did /terror and I started killing anyone I saw.
I'll admit I didn't read the rules of a terrorist but I didn't think I had to to. It seemed to so basic, I saw others kill anyone during a terror, therefore I though it was fine.
I know (trust me I do) this sounds like I pulled this out of my ass but I was looking over the general rules for a staff application. This is really shit.. You know what this is like?
It's like getting pulled over for speeding when you were heading over to the police station to apply for a job. I really would appreciate an unban, and I promise I can be better, I really
love the server and it's about the only one where I dont have to set through 30 minutes of loading screen only to be stuck on "Sending Client Info".
So basically.. Please.

Denied.

You should've read the rules.