Hawk Servers

Inpersonating Staff

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 11:23 PM by ItsScooby.)

Your RP Name
DLT Silent

Your SteamID*
STEAM_0:0:243569935

Who banned you?*
Shadow

What is the stated reason?*
Impersonating Staff 

Ban Duration?*
1 Week

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>
I should be unbanned because I am very sorry for my actions and still learning. And I went as my suit and went on top of the ATM and said I am staff, because staff have a similar suit as me because mine is white. And so I got taken away by you Shadow and got banned for a week for impersonating staff. I should also be unbanned because I only play darkrp and the server I only play on darkrp is hawk, what am I meant to do for a week? Also I bought VIP yesterday, and have been playing for just over a week. I'm ever so sorry for what I did and I am still learning. When I got banned I was not shocked because my actions on the server were inappropriate, I would love you to see this message, and hope you have a very nice day. Many Thanks DLT Silent.

I will stop up until I get unbanned because I advice players to play it and I know the streamer GcSnipes in person.Its the only server I play and like

if you understand the situation then you understand the ramifications of impersonating a staff member

I was just trying to look like staff, and I never knew it would get me into this mess

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 11:52 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

(02-02-2019, 11:45 PM)Silent122 Wrote: I was just trying to look like staff, and I never knew it would get me into this mess

`When I got banned I was not shocked because my actions on the server were inappropriate`

yet you admit to knowing your actions were inappropriate.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 11:58 PM by ItsScooby.)

Yes because i knew  I would get banned due to him saying I was impersonating staff, when I was just tying to look like one because im jealous of staff and I have never said anything wrong to staff, or even argued with them.' pid='50257' dateline='1549150973']
if you understand the situation then you understand the ramifications of impersonating a staff member
[/quote]

(02-02-2019, 11:52 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 11:45 PM)Silent122 Wrote: I was just trying to look like staff, and I never knew it would get me into this mess

`When I got banned I was shocked for being banned, but I guess that it wasn't a good thing to do, this because my actions on the server were inappropriate2

yet you admit to knowing your actions were inappropriate.

You admitted to impersonating staff. However, to your ban adds up harassment to users while doing so, as well as threats and RDMs. Your arguments to be unbanned are pretty much the following, mixed with apologies:
- You were only joking (of course even if as a joke, it is still is impersonating staff. Imagine MRDMing as a joke, funny prank)
- You have nowhere else to play but Hawk
- You bought VIP recently

Honestly, you shouldn't be unbanned in my opnion, higher-ups may decide
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 12:20 AM by ItsScooby.)

(03-02-2019, 12:16 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: You admitted to impersonating staff. However, to your ban adds up harassment to users while doing so, as well as threats and RDMs. Your arguments to be unbanned are pretty much the following, mixed with apologies:
- You were only joking (of course even if as a joke, it is still is impersonating staff. Imagine MRDMing as a joke, funny prank)
- You have nowhere else to play but Hawk
- You bought VIP recently

Honestly, you shouldn't be unbanned in my opnion, higher-ups may decide
oh ok I am sorry for what I did I don't know how to show you how much that bann means to me, sorry to all the staff

I was being followed and gave him 3 warning before I killed someone and I said kys to someone because he was walking slow, and a admin came to tell me hes running slow because he is being mugged.Sorry

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 09:50 AM by Jodul.)

Denied. You were impersonating staff, which is already bad enough, however the NUMEROUS amounts of reports saying you repeatedly harassed players is worse - even one sit came up that night on screen where someone ACTUALLY believed you were staff here, AND you repeatedly also told a player to "shoot you and see what happens", along with a bunch of shouting. That also gives us a severe image, and the server a bad image, the player base a bad image, and not to add on...this was literally in the spawn area too.

(I was not aware this was the player impersonating staff until the actual ban and final action had taken place.)
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]