Hawk Servers

Illusions ban appeal

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 10:10 AM by ILLUSIONS.)

Your RP Name
>> FBI ILLUSIONS

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:459947951

Who banned you?*
>> Kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> Minging, Body blocking and ARDM in spawn

Ban Duration?*
>> 4 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Well , may i begin by stating the full situation. The mayor ( James ) was attempting to kill me randomly. I recorded this of that part : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcqEUaj...e=youtu.be Then, i got bored and went into a terror, and i killed him a few times and then, he proceeded to camp inside of spawn, then, He started calling me stupid and that i should read the rules, when i didnt break any rules, then, alot of the server comes and sees him MRDMing in spawn and are telling him to stop, he proceeds to be rude to us and he was saying stuff like that we are squeakers and stuff like that.  I then proceed to ask an admin to come online as i didnt want to have to deal with this guy anymore, It was quite early in the morning and no one was really on. Then, Yellow i believe became really mad and started minging alot, which is understandable as he lost his suit and that is always annoying. Yellow puts him in a box, Which i was blamed for, because in the evidence shown by james it shows that i wasnt the one who body blocked him, and you can see he is the one building it.  Not once did i attempt to kill someone in spawn and i have evidence of him rdming in spawn, which in his ban appeal, was ignored, because even if he was trapped he shouldve adverted warnings then proceeded to kill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4Drtqp...e=youtu.be and the only reason i tried to kill him in that clip was because i was in terror.
Please notice that i wasnt the ring leader, the person to blame or anything like that. i tried as much as possible to not break any rules, where i may have deserved a warn or 2, i definitely didnt deserve a ban in my opinion.
Have a nice day Smile
( may i also add, i didnt get brang into a sit, which couldve helped me )

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 12:49 PM by Jorymo.)

First of all, in the first clip - do you see how he only shoots you once, then immediately stop shooting and starts typing something as if it was an accident and he's trying to apologize while also making no other attempt to shoot you further. (Which you can also see in his ban appeal that it was a mistake)

Quote:he proceeded to camp inside of spawn, then, He started calling me stupid and that i should read the rules, when i didnt break any rules, then, alot of the server comes and sees him MRDMing in spawn and are telling him to stop, he proceeds to be rude to us and he was saying stuff like that we are squeakers and stuff like that.
Funny that you don't have a clip of that and the clip you do have is him asking all of you politely to stop, which resorts all of you to body block him. You might not be the one verbally abusing through mic but you definitely joined in for blocking and when he tries to get out - you immediately start shooting him even though he didn't attack you. (Still in spawn where your terror doesn't apply which by RP standards shouldn't make you shoot him in the first place)

Conclusion is that you were specifically targeting him - finding even the slightest (Might I also say invalid) reasons to punish him for anything while you were ignoring the fact that you are also doing wrong against him.

Denied
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP