Hawk Servers

More Vip, Premium and Omega jobs!

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 10:34 AM by VAC bannad.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Vip, Premium And Omega

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>My suggestion is that you should add more different types of jobs in the VIP> Ranks. I think that all jobs are too simular to eachother for example, Hitman > Assasin, Thief > Pro thief > Thief Juggernaut.
You get me. My point is that it makes the game feel so repetetive. For example you could add some sort of Mafia. Simular to the Terrorist but with a Mafia boss. and the Mafia could get their own "Mansion/base" Like the PD. I think that adding for example, a Mafia job would make the RP experience a little better.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I think that more people would enjoy the different types of jobs. And it would make the server more uniqe. 
Ingame - ysbadhaldus

I love love to see a Mafia in game, like the bloods and crips, alot of people do mob boss and like the suit and gangstas looks abit uhhh random, make the Gangstas into mafia skins too !
[Image: sig.jpg]

(03-02-2019, 12:17 PM)dazoman15 Wrote: I love love to see a Mafia in game, like the bloods and  crips, alot of people do mob boss and like the suit and gangstas looks abit uhhh random, make the Gangstas into mafia skins too !

Thats a Great Idea!
Ingame - ysbadhaldus

+ Rep

I would like to see more professional jobs where you can be part of a group, abit like bloods and crips, And a mob boss / mafia boss grants hits also with their mafia members !
[Image: sig.jpg]

-rep There's enough Prem/VIP jobs as it is, And I doubt tasid is gonna add another rank when omega isn't even finished.

[Image: unknown.png]

Already got denied several times I guess.
Big Turtle   Smile

Omega is still a work in progress meaning that there should/will be new jobs in the near future for it already. There isn't exactly a huge demand for new jobs. -rep.

I would love more job roles in the vip and premium

BIG +REP
Gimme those + Reps people
[img=0x0]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51973158_359709801283976_8818428144932356096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a97b63714579ec4e7750451f61574ea4&oe=5CE3FD92[/img]

Maybe 1 more omega job as it is the highest payed “rank” ingame
Smithy
+Rep or your head will be a mushy pulp

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 09:55 PM by LukeHowes1.)

+Rep
I think all these ranks VIP,Premium,Omega should get more jobs!

[Image: 1801209.gif]