Hawk Servers

Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 07:23 AM by Rogue💯.)

Your RP Name
>>Buddy

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:129408365

Who banned you?*
>>WP Patrick

What is the stated reason?*
>>I was falsely banned for RDM, When I used my gun for self defense

Ban Duration?*
>> 1 week and 6 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I should be unbanned because I used my will of self defense. I was constantly being targeted by Darky. He kept following and attacking me for no reason, the first time he punched me, I tazed him. Then he came back and punched me again and said "why did you taze me" I said "Bc you hit me". Then he voted to become a terrorist and he got enough votes to become accepted. After he got accepted he started to look for me and Once he found me he started to shoot for no reason, so with all my rights, I returned fire and killed him. 

Hi, can you please open your game and check the ban message for the staff member's name?

The Staff Member who banned me was WP Patrick

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 03:31 PM by Patrick.)

so i went on checked to logs to see everything what was going on i see darky kill you like 6 or 7 times then you killed him 3 or 4 the first thing i think is you both death matching so i would of given you both a warn but in the sit you both said you wasnt freinds are you wasnt death matching so then i think revenge mass rdm you dont kill them back if they rdmd you, you need to report to a staff member at @ Also it looks like darky kept killing himself to avoid us finding the kills, as there is so many times he kills himself. I think this ban should be valid because he just revenged kill him 3 or 4 times revenge mass rdm thats what it looks like in my eyes, instead of reporting to a staff member he continued to kill him 4 times after darky started the rdm. Instead of banning just one of them i thought it was the right thing to ban both as they both did mass revenge rdm, it doesnt look like self defence but i have to image of the damage logs unfortunately, i did check them it didnt look like self defence it looks like u just got fed up and started to attack back. 

PS: If i did anything wrong please Accept the ban appeal and message me what i did wrong and give me ideas what i could do to improve. Thanks!

[Image: b91f1aa7b7e102757ddd81fccabf6134.png]
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

Accepted

From Darky's suicides it really look like he doesn't give a damn to RPing and is only wanting to kill his target. With fist and luger you can only go so far against a famas that resulted in Buddy's kill from self defense
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP