Hawk Servers

PANDAN BAn :(

If questions end with an asterisk (*) then it means it must be answered. If it does not, then the answer is optional.
You must answer all questions after the >>, not doing so will result in an instant denial.

Your ban appeal will be reviewed by a Member of the Staff Team (Admin or above).

Ban Appeal Template

Your RP Name
>> kz steven

Your SteamID*
>> kz steven

Who banned you?*
>> PANDA1

What is the stated reason?*
>> STAFF DISRESPTVC

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 DAYS

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> i asked from panda to return me because they refused to @ KAI for me in the discord server so i can get my rank, he kept me in the sit ROOM and stated that calling someone BAD ADMIN is disrespect instead of returning me he kept me there and said that if i keep going ill get BAN! THOUGH I STOPED????? I SAID ITS AN OPINION AND GET UNFAIRLY BANNED JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO KEEP ME IN THE SIT ROOM AND STRETCHED THE SIUTIONfOR LONGGER SO HE CAN BAN

KZ STEVEN: can u @ him for me
Panda1: Well no...

KZ STEVEN: it's not dISRESPECT
KZ STEVEN: WTF
Panda1: It is.
Panda1: Saying that someone is a bad admin
Panda1: is disrespect
KZ STEVEN: do you know what a opinion is
Panda1: This is your last chance, any more disrespect and you get a ban.
KZ STEVEN: that is OPINION
KZ STEVEN: bad chef
KZ STEVEN: bad teacher
KZ STEVEN: bad ADMIN

he then banned me for 2 days

BTW KAI I NEED MY PREMIUM ITS A NEW ACCOUNT

You uh missed out the part where I said `There is a large line between disrespect and an opinion` I gave you a warning for disrespect first as you said that luxinare was a bad admin in a ticket and when I said I couldn't help you any further you said again that luxinare was a bad admin and that I am a bad admin. I then warned you for that and you started arguing with me, If you didn't start arguing with me you would've been returned and you'd be fine. But instead you decide to say it is an opinion which I say there is a difference and then you said `bad admin` once more which I class as disrespect which lead to your ban. As far as I'm concerned the ban was fair and you simply wanted to be rude and disrespectful to those that couldn't help you in any way. You said you wanted your rank and I said something along the lines of `I can't @ him if you can't provide proof of the purchase` you completely ignore this and start disrespecting me and luxinare.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 07:51 PM by Jorymo.)

Accepted

Doing a ban for such a thing is uncalled for, staff disrespect is more aimed at real and mean insults, not how the person thinks the admin is good / calmly criticizes.
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP