Hawk Servers

unban

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 02:02 AM by MmM.)

Your RP Name
>>DN Josh Pickles

Your SteamID*
>>[U:1:875214543]

Who banned you?*
>>Patrick

What is the stated reason?*
>>HACKING

Ban Duration?*
>>4 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> first thing, i wasn't cheating, second thing, i didn't know there was cheats in the game, third thing, I WASNT USING ANY CHEATS FFS UNBAN ME ;-;;

PATRICK WILL COME WITH EVIDENCE

I DIDNT CHEAT OR HACK

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 02:23 AM by Patrick.)

so i mugged him, then he just noclipped off in my eyes then i went on duty to goto him and all i see is this, looks like obvious hacking to me.

evidence: https://streamable.com/u62an
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

(09-02-2019, 02:05 AM)Patrick Wrote: so i mugged him, then he just noclipped off in my eyes then i went on duty to goto him and all i see is this, looks like obvious hacking to me.

look if i was hacking i do get VAC banned

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 02:10 AM by Patrick.)

(09-02-2019, 02:07 AM)MmM Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 02:05 AM)Patrick Wrote: so i mugged him, then he just noclipped off in my eyes then i went on duty to goto him and all i see is this, looks like obvious hacking to me.

look if i was hacking i do get VAC banned

no just a permanent ban from our server.

1. Patrick is like 14 yo and may do a lot of stupid stuff at that age ( also , why did u misswrote 5 times the letters in the word Exploiting in that EVIDENCE video? xD no offense intended)
2. Why would somebody start cheating when he likes playing the game IN FRONT OF AN ADMIN and NOT stop it after getting a warning about the speed
3. A speed hack wouldnt work because u need " sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks " 's value set to 0
4. There are no exploits for speed hacks working at the moment in these kind of servers with that command set to some other value (ex here : 24)
5. He would get very fast VAC banned bcuz a speed hack is one of the most DETECTABLE cheats u could use
6. As i said above he likes playing the game , as he mentioned , he's already been banned once before and now exactly before u banned him he was tryna get more money , why would he care about his items ingame if he would play with a speed hack that would get him banned very fast?
So in conclusion he should get unbanned for the glitch misunderstood here . He's a great player and i'd be proud to have him on the server .

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 02:30 AM by Patrick.)

you don't need to get involved, it looks like to me he was hacking A Higher up can correct me if im wrong and unban but i was the only staff member on it looked like he was hacking, i think its the best thing to do until a higher member of staff gets their opinion on this.

my spelling doesn't matter, its late here i am very tired im just trying to do my job.

In the evidence it’s obvious that you are using cheats, and saying you don’t have cheats isn’t evidence.
                              BIG BOY ABOOSER

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 12:50 PM by Spunegbub1.)

I'd like you to stop replying on threads that you've got no idea what you're talking about kid , you've came here just to add a +1 to your post count on the forum , also , i dont think you should get unbanned from the discord server , i can already see here how much s*** u can eat . Have a great day.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 01:01 PM by BMOwO.)

(09-02-2019, 12:50 PM)Spunegbub1 Wrote: I'd like you to stop replying on threads that you've got no idea what you're talking about kid , you've came here just to add a +1 to your post count on the forum , also , i dont think you should get unbanned from the discord server , i can already see here how much s*** u can eat . Have a great day.

Jesus christ, talk about being a bit defensive of a blatant  hacker how about you take a chill pill and look at what is shown he is clearly teleporting about the server something that a normal player cant do he gets banned unless there is a genuine reason how it isnt his fault that it was a glitch on the server hes probably gonna stay banned also let him fight his own appeal he don't need a edgy wanna be lawyer to do it for him. Have a great day
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(09-02-2019, 12:57 PM)BMO Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 12:50 PM)Spunegbub1 Wrote: I'd like you to stop replying on threads that you've got no idea what you're talking about kid , you've came here just to add a +1 to your post count on the forum , also , i dont think you should get unbanned from the discord server , i can already see here how much s*** u can eat . Have a great day.

Jesus christ, talk about being a bit defensive of a blatant  hacker how about you take a chill pill and look at what is shown he is clearly teleporting about the server something that a normal player cant do he gets banned unless there is a genuine reason how it isnt his fault that it was a glitch on the server hes probably gonna stay banned also let him fight his own appeal he don't need a edgy wanna be lawyer to do it for him
1. I could say that to you both and im his friend and he asked me to do it , ive just met him and he's quite a great guy to play with .
2. Ive explained why he isnt cheating but you both are too dumb to understand mostlikely so u just write over my explaination what u took from the evidence .
3. Why would he exploit a glitch like that IN FRONT OF AN ADMIN and why would he not stop it?