Hawk Servers

unban

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 01:28 PM by BMOwO.)

(09-02-2019, 01:03 PM)Spunegbub1 Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 12:57 PM)BMO Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 12:50 PM)Spunegbub1 Wrote: I'd like you to stop replying on threads that you've got no idea what you're talking about kid , you've came here just to add a +1 to your post count on the forum , also , i dont think you should get unbanned from the discord server , i can already see here how much s*** u can eat . Have a great day.

Jesus christ, talk about being a bit defensive of a blatant  hacker how about you take a chill pill and look at what is shown he is clearly teleporting about the server something that a normal player cant do he gets banned unless there is a genuine reason how it isnt his fault that it was a glitch on the server hes probably gonna stay banned also let him fight his own appeal he don't need a edgy wanna be lawyer to do it for him
1. I could say that to you both and im his friend and he asked me to do it , ive just met him and he's quite a great guy to play with .
2. Ive explained why he isnt cheating but you both are too dumb to understand mostlikely so u just write over my explaination what u took from the evidence .
3. Why would he exploit a glitch like that IN FRONT OF AN ADMIN and why would he not stop it?

1: You said that you just met him how do you Know without a shadow of a doubt that he isnt Hacking/Exloting?
2: So lets go over your "Points"

1 Patrick is 14 so he can make mistakes - Well in this case that has nothing to do with him seeing someone Exloting/Hacking right infront of him any admin would do the same
     2  Why would someone MRDM? some people just get their kicks that way  they find it funny or who knows what
     3  There can be other ways that you don't know of there is more than 1 way to cheat or exploit something
     4  ^
     5 You wouldn't get vaced on gmod i can tell you from experience of hacking on other servers you don't get vaced
     6 If he liked the server so much he wouldn't hack or exploit these thing don't happen by chance you need to do very exact steps to get any results

3: Some people don't wanna RP they just want to make a mess and fuck about he could very well be doing that and how do you know him so well to say that he wouldn't do that when you have said you have just met him?
Have a great day

EDIT:  We have managed to wake up blast this this is epic can we get 10 likes?
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

Just to put my 2 cents in here, VAC is pretty much non existent when it comes to GMOD, you could do near enough anything without getting a ban. Also, there's always ways to use speed hacks. Citizen allows you to do a variety of things, including that. It could well and truly been a glitch, but I have never seen a glitch like on hawk since I've been playing. The most you could compare it to is a glitch to when someone presses a noclip bind when they're being frozen, this a bug where they start no clipping whilst frozen. Honestly, it seems like the guy was using some sort of malicious third party program to do what he did.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 01:42 PM by MmM.)

(09-02-2019, 01:20 PM)Blast^^ | Hawkservers.co Wrote: Just to put my 2 cents in here, VAC is pretty much non existent when it comes to GMOD, you could do near enough anything without getting a ban. Also, there's always ways to use speed hacks. Citizen allows you to do a variety of things, including that. It could well and truly been a glitch, but I have never seen a glitch like on hawk since I've been playing. The most you could compare it to is a glitch to when someone presses a noclip bind when they're being frozen, this a bug where they start no clipping whilst frozen. Honestly, it seems like the guy was using some sort of malicious third party program to do what he did.

bruhhh it was bug/glitch if i was hacking/cheating i wont make a fucking appeal

i dont even have gmod cheats

then tell me how to show proof that wasnt hacking

if you type in youtube gmod speed hacks all of the videos like 4 years old

this shit makes me so triggered from your stupidity

Denied

You might argue this is a bug, some might not. The point is this is a never seen bug or a textbook cheat. I don't believe this is a glitch, but if it happens to be a categorized (Real, known and replicable) then you will receive your unban.

And also...
(09-02-2019, 12:50 PM)Spu negbub1 Wrote: I'd like you to stop replying on threads that you've got no idea what you're talking about kid , you've came here just to add a +1 to your post count on the forum , also , i dont think you should get unbanned from the discord server , i can already see here how much s*** u can eat . Have a great day.
A heads up - if you continue attacking people I will assure you that it's a very swift way to get forum banned.
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

(09-02-2019, 02:19 AM)Spunegbub1 Wrote: 1. Patrick is like 14 yo and may do a lot of stupid stuff at that age ( also , why did u misswrote 5 times the letters in the word Exploiting in that EVIDENCE video? xD no offense intended)
2. Why would somebody start cheating when he likes playing the game IN FRONT OF AN ADMIN and NOT stop it after getting a warning about the speed
3. A speed hack wouldnt work because u need " sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks " 's value set to 0
4. There are no exploits for speed hacks working at the moment in these kind of servers with that command set to some other value (ex here : 24)
5. He would get very fast VAC banned bcuz a speed hack is one of the most DETECTABLE cheats u could use
6. As i said above he likes playing the game , as he mentioned , he's already been banned once before and now exactly before u banned him he was tryna get more money , why would he care about his items ingame if he would play with a speed hack that would get him banned very fast?
So in conclusion he should get unbanned for the glitch misunderstood here . He's a great player and i'd be proud to have him on the server .

1. Age is irrelevant. Don't judge someone's spelling when you're the one who uses "bcuz" in a sentence.
2. That would be an accident or a throw for his cheating, which indicates he's not interested in the server anymore.
3. Do you know what a hack is? it's literally in the name "speed hack", there's a massive difference between a built-in console command and cheating.
4. You'd be surprised.
5. ??? VAC is literally a stick in a lock when it comes to Garry's Mod.
6. That's the point of getting caught, why are you speaking for someone else?

(09-02-2019, 12:50 PM)Spunegbub1 Wrote: I'd like you to stop replying on threads that you've got no idea what you're talking about kid , you've came here just to add a +1 to your post count on the forum , also , i dont think you should get unbanned from the discord server , i can already see here how much s*** u can eat . Have a great day.

Ironically coming from you.

kid just shut up honestly you're the worst whiteknight I've ever seen in this community