Hawk Servers

pianist rule change

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>pianist job

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>give pianists the building and owning doors permission like civilians

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>pianists could open shops or places with doors that would add role play with the use of a piano, e.g. a bar could have a piano.

+Rep

Pianists can't do much but play in the streets and that's boring. I think this will be a good addition ; w ;

I'm overall neutral on this. I don't necessarily see it as something bad, but at the same time, what's the point of it?
"Pianists could open shops", what shop would a pianist possibly be able to make?
"e.g. a bar could have a piano", that doesn't require the piano to actually own doors, unless it's the pianist owning the bar. In my opinion, it just seems like quite a pointless change.

Yeah, It would be nice for pianists to have a little home where they can use their piano without tiny kids cough cough loper cough cough fucking around and ruining shit... +rep!

seems like a good idea but it wouldn't really seem like they're busking
I lied that one time lol

+REP i really like the idea as there isnt much to do apart from like 4 songs, and mayby another thing to add would be more songs?? Smile
Gimme those + Reps people
[img=0x0]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51973158_359709801283976_8818428144932356096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a97b63714579ec4e7750451f61574ea4&oe=5CE3FD92[/img]