Your SteamID*
>>  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298870278/

Who banned you?*
>> Patrick

What is the stated reason?*
>> MassRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
Because what i did was not rdm i simply shot a police that broke nlr and came back after a hitman killed him and tried to arrest me again so me and my friend started shooting him and we got freezed and banned without having a chance to explain what happend and why we shot at the police

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 02:08 PM by Patrick.)

That’s not what happend from my point of view, you was blatantly going around killing every he saw on sight, while your Friend started to shoot at people with an Ithaca, I froze you both checked the logs saw you Killed like 5 different people in minute no adverts or raids so I banned you for MRDM. Meanwhile you’re Friend started shooting randomly at people I checked kill Logs only one kill then I checked damage logs and I saw he did damage to like 5 different people as soon as I banned him I did edit the ban to AMRDM.

The people you was shooting at wasn’t police, even if you was shooting at police and hit/killed others you still need to /advert crossfire.
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

Denied
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP